SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Gibson Les Paul Historic 1958 Reissue VOS 2017 *Price Drop £2250*

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2038
    @harrisonlg81 Thanks for the offer and as nice as that sounds I am more interested in a cash deal or a part trade with a fair bit of cash my way than a guitar of similar value to be honest. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4722
    CMW335 said: 
    @Voxman ;

Hi, I am in West Lothian area of Scotland. Happy to courier under within UK but appreciate buyers will likely want to try before they buy.
    Bugger! Yeah, I'd really want to see and try first...being in North London not really doable.  :'(
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    Now sold, thanks for the enquiries and sorry to those who missed out.
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4722
    Congrats on the sale and hope it went to a good home. If only you'd have been in London or near it could have been my home!  :) :'(
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks @Voxman really was a good one but there’s plenty of these around just now sure you will find one closer to home.