Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    edited November 2018
    tone1 said:
    Always like delay last.... I haven’t tried it before Reverb for ages.... but seeing as it’s raining, I’ll give it go and report back....
    Just reporting back....Well it turns out I prefer delay before Reverb... I’ve also simplified by going back to my single row Smorg board and adding the Skreddy 1971 and temporarily removing my Palmer Distortion...........So it goes, Skreddy 1971>Hudson 9v Broadcast >Analogman Chorus>Boss DD2 delay>Strymon Flint..... :)

https://i.imgur.com/6vVdbn1.jpg
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    tone1 said:
    tone1 said:
    Always like delay last.... I haven’t tried it before Reverb for ages.... but seeing as it’s raining, I’ll give it go and report back....
    Just reporting back....Well it turns out I prefer delay before Reverb... I’ve also simplified by going back to my single row Smorg board and adding the Skreddy 1971 and temporarily removing my Palmer Distortion...........So it goes, Skreddy 1971>Hudson 9v Broadcast >Analogman Chorus>Boss DD2 delay>Strymon Flint..... :)

https://i.imgur.com/6vVdbn1.jpg
    You know it makes sense ;)

Nice looking little board there.
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7670

This "should" be the last layout for a while* ;)

httpwwwarrowheadguitarscoukpicspeds2018jpg

*at least until after Christmas.
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12879
    edited November 2018
    https://imgur.com/tt9APUW.jpg

Really happy with this. You have my permission to abuse me if you see me buying anything new anytime soon. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pmgpmg Frets: 298
    Lebarque said:
    darcym said:
    nice to see an orginal Tim getting some love. 
    Curious knobs on it though. Sure mine didn't have ones like that! It's a little known fact, but Tim sounds better than Timmy. 
    Wisdom awarded for this
  • FezFez Frets: 499

I have downsized to a pedalboard with a soft case from one with it's own gravitational field.
    The Wah won't fit on and I haven't found a mini one I like as yet.
    I swapped the Marshall Ed the compressor for a mini Hypergravity.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3755
    Fez said:

I have downsized to a pedalboard with a soft case from one with it's own gravitational field.
    @Fez Grab an Xotic wah. By far the best I've tried, and I've tried many! Small enough to fit on your board too I should think.
    @Lebarque ; I shall look at the Xotic wah then. It's not an immediate concern as the off board solution is ok but it would be neater to have it all on board.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    Here’s mine after swapping out an Xotic SL Drive for a JRAD .45 Caliber, and upgrading my Polytune 2 for a polytune 3 with the Bonafide buffer built in. I was using the Soul Food as a buffer but it wasn’t buffering the wah or the tuner due to its location. The looper is looping both the delay and EQ, and I use it as a solo boost in the fx loop.

https://i.imgur.com/fPKQdvT.jpg

Lebarque said:
    Fez said:

@Fez Grab an Xotic wah. By far the best I've tried, and I've tried many! Small enough to fit on your board too I should think.
    The Xotic wah looks well exotic and the size good but damn it's pricey. I can't help thinking that Vox (Korg) have missed a trick by not putting out a midget wah.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3755
    Fez said:
    Lebarque said:
    Fez said:

The Xotic wah looks well exotic and the size good but damn it's pricey. I can't help thinking that Vox (Korg) have missed a trick by not putting out a midget wah.
    @Fez ; Yes, it's pricey, but worth it IMO. They do pop up fairly regularly on here too. too loveliness, but smoothed out a bit, with EQ. Great size too. The mini ones feel too small to me, but Xotic is perfect. It's beaten plenty of boutique off my board, including Teese RMC, Fulltone Clyde, Wilson, CAE. Very impressive.
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2178
    edited December 2018

The latest arrangement.  The pedaltrain metro 20 is too narrow for 2 rows so it's time to look for a bigger pedalboard I guess
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VJIvesVJIves Frets: 466
    Fishboy7 said:

The latest arrangement.  The pedaltrain metro 20 is too narrow for 2 rows so it's time to look for a bigger pedalboard I guess
    I'd want that on some kind of revolving disc, microwave style
    @Fishboy7 I've just come down to a metro 20 from a pedaldeck and I am still tweeking the positions.
    Don't touch that dial.
  • JotaJota Frets: 463
    Fishboy7 said:

Sorry but you're just bad at Pedal Tetris!
    You may need longer cables.
    (Canyon in place of the W&C)

• downbytheriverdownbytheriver Frets: 1049
    edited December 2018
    Complete revision - fuzzbubble out, babyface Tremolo out, Sugar drive in, third dimension in, deep blue delay in. Thinking about the Rumble Seat - truly great pedal but do I use it to best effect? Might replace it with a MIAB and use amp Reverb. The Joe Walsh Double Classic stays forever - the heart of the system. 
    https://i.imgur.com/zQV5qK4.jpg
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2178
    Jota said:
    Fishboy7 said:

Sorry but you're just bad at Pedal Tetris!
    You may need longer cables.
    (Canyon in place of the W&C)

Ha. Thats awsome! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Complete revision - fuzzbubble out, babyface Tremolo out, Sugar drive in, third dimension in, deep blue delay in. Thinking about the Rumble Seat - truly great pedal but do I use it to best effect? Might replace it with a MIAB and use amp Reverb. The Joe Walsh Double Classic stays forever - the heart of the system. 
    https://i.imgur.com/zQV5qK4.jpg
    Ultra successful- bandmate said he couldn’t believe how good the tone is. Putting it down to the Sugar Drive - always on, nearly clean. Third dimension is interesting but yet to find its niche. Deep Blue delay on very short single repeat (thank you Matt Schofield) is brilliant for solos. Rumble Seat... still love it’s delay for slapback rockabilly style and the Marshall sound is staggering but I use it once in the set. Still thinking
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    Updated one from me.....I took my Palmer Distortion off for about 10 minutes and realised resistance was useless, so it’s back on permanently..... My GAS is pretty minimal at the moment but that Free the tone String Slinger looks nice..... anyway I think this is me until the next time... :)

https://i.imgur.com/uzktmsR.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Latest iteration...

https://i.imgur.com/SDyiMrC.jpg

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom