Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Out of Office.

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4700
    Best wishes TTony, sorry you've had to finally step away. Hope you have a more peaceful life away from the dramas on here, you'll be missed mate.

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hey man! I've only just come back...I had a wash and everything! Take care dood in all you do. and enjoy life :)
  • Although I have adopted a read only approach to membership, I would like to express my gratitude to @TTony. Your humour must have been the only thing that kept you going when times were tough.
    Fare thee well.

@Digitalscream all the very best with the future endeavours.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @TTony - many thanks for all your efforts. You need more than a thick skin to moderate a place like this and you did a sterling job. Keyboard warriors are knobends and always will be - normally the first to complain when their efforts create a less friendly environment without the intelligence to see their input is the cause
  • markvmarkv Frets: 459
    @TTony - Thanks for all your effort over the years. You've made a positive difference to a lot of people by running this place, and that's something to be proud of.