SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! Charvel Pro Mod So Cal HH Candy Apple Red MIM SKB Case

What's Hot
BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4700
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
Charvel So Cal HH MIM - Candy Apple Red £450 shipped - Including Fender branded SKB case.

Aquired this in a trade, it's a lovely guitar but I just have zero use for it with too many others to play. It's in very good played condition, meaning a few marks here and there (tried to picture them), most of the ones on the body seem like strap or buckle rash and a few may polish off. The neck is thin satin poly and also shows signs of playing but nothing too horrendous. Plays lovely, Floyd works well and these have a great spec for the price:

• Made in Fender's Ensenada factory in Baha Mexico, alongside Standard Series Fenders
  • Recessed Licensed Floyd Rose Trem
  • Dual Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
  • 1 Piece Quarter-Sawn Maple neck
  • Compound Radius Fretboard 12-16"
  • Alder Body
  • Jumbo Frets

It also has a couple of extras with it, Fender branded SKB case, Schaller Allen keys and holder on the back of the neck, and Dunlop strap locks. I will ship it in a box with excellent packaging so don't worry, shipping is extra or you can arrange your own, we can chat if you're interested either way. I can also deliver for petrol tokens within a reasonable radius, I sometimes work near Aylesbury and Peterborough, or I'm in Tamworth a lot too.

Pricing is difficult for these so I have no clue, but thinking £450 shipped and open to offers. Thanks

SOLD - Jet City Guitars Custom Wolfgang in an awesome Matt Inca Silver colour mixed with fine aluminium paint, it has an almost brushed steel/aluminium effect which is really cool. It also has his matt black Jet City Ghost logo on the headstock. 

This Wolfgang was handmade by Scott Fletcher at Jet City as his personal guitar, however he sold it a few years later as he didn't have any time to play it. As a result he used some of the best materials available for the build. It has an alder body, birdseye maple neck and a indian rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl side and face dots.

It's based on the Peavey Wolfgang, EVH style neck carve, 15" radius neck, graphite reinforcement rods, heel truss rod adjust, Jescar frets(6105), R2 size nut (1 5/8"). The hardware is German Schaller, so the Floyd, nut, strap buttons, and machine heads are all Schaller. Pots are Bourns premium (not the EVH badged ones, they're actually the next step up in quality from them, but they are the same low torque as I've had both and there is no difference), pickups are hand wound beefy PAF measuring similar to Peavey specs, 14.17 for the bridge and 16.25 for the neck, they are very articulate and roll off nicely with the volume. I've upgraded the Floyd block with a fat brass one, and a speed trem arm with the allen wrench insert, both official Floyd parts.

There are around 3 small dents/dings, a ding/scrape to the lower bout edge, some very minor fret wear, a small scratch to the fretboard around the 18th fret (tried to picture it). The worst injury was chipped lacquer around the neck pocket which cut me to the bone when I did it! It's reasonably tight in there and I was tired is my excuse. None of these effect the guitar of course, plays lovely and has a nice medium low action at present. Guitar weighs around 8lbs or so and comes with an EVH branded SKB case that was a £100+ extra. I don't actually want to part with it as its such a lovely guitar, however I simply need the funds at this time.

Difficult to price these kind of guitars, Scott no longer ships rosewood and if you were to spec one of these now with him the landed cost would be over £2k. I think £525PPG is a reasonable price without shipping if I'm honest or near offer, message me if this is too optimistic. I can arrange shipping at cost too, but that will be extra. Which is a quality guitar for very little money I think. Can deliver within a sensible mileage too. 

Unfortunately I'm not interested in trades really just the cash, however in the unlikely event you have a PRS DGT Goldtop with moons you want to trade let me know!! Or a Suhr HSS or HH standard (or Rasmus) both with cash on top in exchange. You're welcome to come and try it of course and have a blast, based in Leics just off the A42 and M1. Or I can meet and do a dodgy deal anywhere within reasonable distance too, for petrol tokens....

LAG Roxane RR2000 in Vintage Yellow

Withdrawn......

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4700
    Bumpage...

Bump....

Bump

edited October 2018
    Price Drop Bump

Bump

Bump

Weekend TTT

Bump

Price drops...

Bump, can and will deliver

Bumpage

Bump

edited November 2018
    Bump, price dropped again.

Bump

Bumpage

Bump

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1316
    p'med
    Replied

Bump

edited December 2018
    Bigger price drop on the Wolfie! Grab a bargain, make me a daft offer even. Might be your lucky day! ;)