Android chart app

I am wanting to ditch paper music / chord charts and use my Android tablet for playing at church.

Can anyone recommend a good android app? I have a Bluetooth page turner, just need a good app now.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
    edited December 2018
    Bump
  • I've got Mobilesheets Pro but I've only dabbled with it and not used it in a serious playing situation. It seems pretty good and reads files in various formats including pdf and jpg.
    It's not a competition.
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3576
    I was shown by another guitarist the Ultimate guitar thing. You pay a sub and get access to thier charts, it could be set to auto scroll at about the right speed without pedals and a tap on the screen started/stopped it. He was using it on a tablet but I suspect the device is irrelevent as long as your eyes work well enough.
    I've not used it other than straining over his shoulder at an audition type thing, but it seemed quite usable. I don't know what the access to church type music would be like, but being ameriky based I'd think quite good. I have no idea if you can edit the tabs for your own use.

• WeZ84WeZ84 Frets: 154
    My band uses BandHelper - since we had a mixture of Android and iOS tablets it was the only one we could find that worked on both.  You pay a monthly fee (We're paying $3 a month)

You can upload your documents and whenever we make a tweak to something, as long as everyone syncs their app before the next rehearsal or gig, then everyone is working off the same version of the chart. It can also auto scroll and transpose on the fly - so if we find that the key for a song we are trying out does not suit the singer's voice we can tranpose it quickly to a more suitable key and try again.

We used it at our last gig - it also can be used to put set lists together