Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Rift Amplification - Customer Builds

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• Looks lovely and congrats on getting the build.  
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8820
    tFB Trader
    A massive congratulations is due to Chris, his amps are now stocked in Andertons :)  Fantastic achievement and a real testament to the quality of his work.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • BebopperBebopper Frets: 129
  • BebopperBebopper Frets: 129
    edited December 2018
    RiftAmps said:
    Luke’s PR18 was ordered with the classic blackface preamp, two-knob reverb, and a WGS G12C ceramic speaker. Finished off in grey tweed and oxblood cloth, it’s an awesome looking (and sounding!) amp

That would suit me just fine! One day...ah.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bebopper said:
    RiftAmps said:
    Luke’s PR18 was ordered with the classic blackface preamp, two-knob reverb, and a WGS G12C ceramic speaker. Finished off in grey tweed and oxblood cloth, it’s an awesome looking (and sounding!) amp

Bebopper said:
    RiftAmps said:

Well there's one like this in the classifieds at the moment... Maybe it's this one.
  • RiftAmps said:
    Mike's brownface PR18 has a full TMB tonestack, half-power switch, a WGS G12C speaker, and is finished in wine red tolex w/wheat cloth.

That looks really nice :) 

• RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3113
    tFB Trader
    Haven't updated this thread in a while.

Here's a few recent chassis builds

*I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
    Bebopper said:
    RiftAmps said:

Well there's one like this in the classifieds at the moment... Maybe it's this one.
    @victorludorum Is there? Can't see it.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4158
    The grey tweed with brown handle and grill is such a classy look, though maybe a tad biased :)
  • Those chassis are a work of art
  • Hattigol said:
    Bebopper said:
    RiftAmps said:

My post is almost 2 years old, so i imagine it's gone.
  • OnparOnpar Frets: 415
    Hattigol said:
    Bebopper said:
    RiftAmps said:

Yes that's my old amp and it did sell a couple of years ago. Probably the best looking amp I have a ever had/seen. Beautiful cleans but cranked is where its at with these style amps. 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    edited October 2022
    Onpar said:
    Hattigol said:
    Bebopper said:
    RiftAmps said:

Yes that's my old amp and it did sell a couple of years ago. Probably the best looking amp I have a ever had/seen. Beautiful cleans but cranked is where its at with these style amps. 
    I’m pretty sure this is my actual amp, which I’ve had for a couple of years now and it’s a cracker. It’s far too loud for me to crank it just about anywhere, but it takes OD pedals extremely well and has great cleans.  
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/