Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (2nd Gen) price has currently dipped to £87.69

What's Hot
The 2i2 usually hovers around the £114 mark on Amazon but today it dropped to £87.69.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I so nearly bought this last night. Ive got a new Macbook and id need about 80 quid in dongles to make my Saffire 24 work and I had been using my Helix as an audio interface but its needing the mic input repaired.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Bill_SBill_S Frets: 102
    Sounds like brilliant value. I have the 6i6 and it is rock solid. Mine is actually 1st gen, but I have never had an issue with latency with it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LodiousLodious Frets: 1942
    I ordered one of these from Amazon. So far it looks great, no drivers needed for using with a Macbook, latency is totally fine at 64 samples, instrument inputs have enough headroom for humbuckers and the headphone output goes pretty loud. It's small enough to leave in a laptop bag and it's buss powered, so no external PSU needed. Pretty good for less than 90 quid. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Lodious said:
    I ordered one of these from Amazon. So far it looks great, no drivers needed for using with a Macbook, latency is totally fine at 64 samples, instrument inputs have enough headroom for humbuckers and the headphone output goes pretty loud. It's small enough to leave in a laptop bag and it's buss powered, so no external PSU needed. Pretty good for less than 90 quid. 
    yeah I eventually caved and bought one too but im in Spain for 3 weeks so won't get to check it out until im back but im sure it will do the trick. Its also small enough to sit on the small shelf on my laptop stage stand.
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880
    It went back up to £110 a couple of days ago.  If you didn't buy one you missed an all-time low.

• revsorg said:
    It went back up to £110 a couple of days ago.  If you didn't buy one you missed an all-time low.

luckily im never one to pass on an all time low
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom