Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• tone1tone1 Frets: 5112
    @dindude ;

I thought the LGW had been changed? I see you’ve also succumbed to the Duellist... :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    tone1 said:
    @dindude ;

I thought the LGW had been changed? I see you’ve also succumbed to the Duellist... :)
    Had it off the board for a few months but really missed it, it’s been a big part of my boards for around 6 years prior so it’s early it’s place. The Duellist is fantastic.
  • Paul7926Paul7926 Frets: 227
    Starting to dabble in this pedal addiction.  As can be seen from the below pic I'm doing this 'on the cheap' and have no real clue at all.   :)

I'e added a Ditto Looper to the end of this recently.  That's a lot of fun.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2272
    dindude said:
    Now that is one well-sorted board Mr @dindude!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul7926 said:
    Starting to dabble in this pedal addiction.  As can be seen from the below pic I'm doing this 'on the cheap' and have no real clue at all.   :)

I'e added a Ditto Looper to the end of this recently.  That's a lot of fun.
    How is that Donner tuner? I've been looking on and off at budget friendly tuners. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8534
    Keefy said:
    dindude said:
    Latest iteration...

Now that is one well-sorted board Mr @dindude!
    Cheers, it's been an evolution for a while!
  • Paul7926Paul7926 Frets: 227
    How is that Donner tuner? I've been looking on and off at budget friendly tuners. 
    Seems fine to me.  I got it second hand. It's as accurate as the head stock tuner I used to use and they both agree with each other.  More than that I can't really say.  It does it's job fine.  It's a 'string at a time' tuner and I don't use any fancy tunings so I'm not expecting much from it.

• Paul7926 said:
    Seems fine to me.  I got it second hand. It's as accurate as the head stock tuner I used to use and they both agree with each other.  More than that I can't really say.  It does it's job fine.  It's a 'string at a time' tuner and I don't use any fancy tunings so I'm not expecting much from it.

I'm not keen on the multi string type ones ( I know what you mean, I just can't think of the proper term). Ta. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • teradaterada Frets: 5113
    Mine has changed quite a bit since my last pic, the RC3 lives off board as I only use it at home and I find it easier to use that way...

• Sick of 3dpt. Sick of overpriced hyped up pedals pedals. Slowly going back to basics with boss and dod. Got an audition coming up, this board just feels right and sounds good.

Ps 3 there for wonk options and detune sounds better than chorus

• @Teetonetal PS-3 fo’ life 
    Totally, I really like it, does weird, nice delay and a very nice chorus. Also, as I run through delay through the loop, this gives me the option of delay into amp dirt, which is nice to have
  • @Teetonetal PS-3 fo’ life 
    Totally, I really like it, does weird, nice delay and a very nice chorus. Also, as I run through delay through the loop, this gives me the option of delay into amp dirt, which is nice to have
    And yknow, the entirety of my musical career to date is pretty much mode 7. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleMasterTeleMaster Frets: 10103
    edited December 2018
    I got rid of my big Custom Pedal Board tiered board and my Strymons and ES8. It was just too big and cumbersome to carry around. Plus if a cable or a wire became faulty or if I wanted to remove or add a pedal it was a nightmare to figure out. So I've gone small and combined a lot of pedals in one. The Wavelength is an especially cool pedal and all the effects are great, although the tremolo isn't as pronounced as I'd like.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1591
    I’ve gone for the smallest board I’ve had in an age and I’m loving it.

https://imgur.com/gallery/58G9pS7
  • SNAKEBITESNAKEBITE Frets: 1075
    edited December 2018

My home made effort.

I have since added to this, all with the TC Electronic pedals from the same range, really loving these. For the price I don't think they can be beaten.

• GulliverGulliver Frets: 848

I don't always use the Whammy or Harmony singer, hence them being off-board.  But it's mint to find out that it can all be powered from one power supply - including the buffered splitter underneath.
  • Having sworn off buying anything new I only, erm, went and bought something new.

https://i.imgur.com/1qJTav1.jpg

Could probably fit another pedal with top jacks on but I don't think there's anything I need. 
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Board all cleaned and spruced up for 2019, Rufus now replaced with the Thorpy Fallout Cloud.

https://i.imgur.com/JI2bSP6.jpg

Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • Wee change up for 2019. Most of this setup, minus The Dane has been my longest serving for a good while..

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/6C5A8F2D-B19D-4F5B-81E0-93ED66353CAD.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k100/keir_smith/81DC1999-2CB0-4F4D-ACB2-50629614DAF7.jpg

I obviously could have left the Veteran on the board, but the Peacekeeper gives me a tad more flexibility with the EQ after losing the SD-2, and the Mini Bone is just so much fun I thought I’d give it a few gigs