What's Hot
2»

Comments

• fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    Jacob will sort it.
    For some reason, I read "Jim'll fix it"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28284
    Ouch! I'm not even going to pretend to read that humongous great wall of letters. What sort of twat types everything in caps.
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2243
    axisus said:
    Ouch! I'm not even going to pretend to read that humongous great wall of letters. What sort of twat types everything in caps.
    JUSTAMIDDLEAGEDWHITEMANWHOHASAPOINTTOGETACROSS.THEMANHASCONNECTIONSTOTVDOCUMENTRYSANDAJACOB.JACOBWILLSORTIT.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • #jacobcan 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    axisus said:
    peaky Blinder !
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7332

<Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3305
    Oh dear.

This was a funny one from Craigslist about 6 years ago and it did the rounds:-

Bass player available for PAYING GIGS ONLY. I play G, C, D. If your songs are not in G, please transpose them into G. If your song has an Em or Bm or anything off The Wall I will probably sit out that chord. Or I could learn those notes for $30 each. If you want me to do fancy stuff like go back and forth between G and D while you hold a G chord, forget it because I'm a "pocket" player. Minimum $100 per gig within a 5 mile radius of 39202. $5 per mile travel charge for other areas out of town. Please make sure your gigs are on a JATRAN bus route, or you can pick me up at my place. Must be home by 11pm due to previous legal hassles. No gigs within 500 yards of schools, parks, or playgrounds.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom