The strange hobby of Nicko McBrain

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• He obviously loves the thrashy Maiden vibe and so wants to dedicate his musical vision to exploring and just enjoying that.

To me it's incredibly admirable. Shows you that his involvement with Maiden isn't just a "job" to him, but a passion. We could do with more impassioned people on the planet. Don't you think?

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • Not that strange, Scott Gorham does the same thing
    On a similar note, Ricky Warwick is like a carousel horse that can only go in circles once it leaves the carousel - he could sing the contents of NOW 100 and still sound like Phil Lynott...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Not that strange, Scott Gorham does the same thing
    On a similar note, Ricky Warwick is like a carousel horse that can only go in circles once it leaves the carousel - he could sing the contents of NOW 100 and still sound like Phil Lynott...
    Ricky Warwick confuses me. He is brilliant with black star riders, on albums & live. Saw him doing his solo stuff live, it was great - i don't think he sounded like Phil. Bought one of his albums though.. it's so bland and he sounds like a bad Phil trying to do a Phil impression.. Wouldn't buy anything else of his, but would definitely see him live..

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28333
    I could imagine Steve Rothery wanting to be in a Marillion tribute band - he could actually get to play all those amazing solos from the first 4 albums again.