SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Gibson Les Paul 2017 R8 - VOS Dirty Lemon

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
edited January 2019 in Guitars £
Sigh. 

What more can I say? Beautiful playing/sounding/feeling Dirty Lemon specimen. Bloody gorgeous. 
Yours for a mere £2300. Come and get it from Brighton and I'll treat you to tea/coffee/beer/g'n't/martinis....

A recent purchase for me from this very parish, but not quite what I need right now. Sad, because it's spectacular. 

2reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    I love a nice plaintop.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 730
    tFB Trader
    Beautiful guitar @merlin ;

www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    What’s the weight Merlin? Thanks. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6598
    edited January 2019
    What’s the weight Merlin? Thanks. 
    Somewhere around the 8lbs 9oz mark. .....but depends on the gravitational spin of the planet you live on. It's really well balanced and feels like wearing a silk shirt/pair of panties/bra. 

And the case still smells of Play-Doh which is a big plus..... As Zak Normandin would say, "quit faster rather than work harder". I wish he'd apply the same principle to his hair-do. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4700
    They're such lovely guitars aren't they? 

This one is gorgeous as well. Such a shame you have to sell it, I'm hoping I never have to do the same. I've never been more impressed with a new guitar, seriously. Absolute perfection. GLWTS

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

c'mon and buy! 
  • Bill_SBill_S Frets: 103
    Absolute beauty! I lived in Brighton for 15 years and still think of it as my spiritual home...alas, I'm in Spain now and no plans to be across any time soon. It really looks like the sort of LP I am after, and a great price too. I'm sure it'll go soon, best of luck. 
  • CoeCoe Frets: 12
    Hi Merlin, nice looking guitar  Does it have the regular 58 neck profile or tend towards the 59. Also, do you have the Coa and other stuff  
    Coe said:
    Hi Merlin, nice looking guitar  Does it have the regular 58 neck profile or tend towards the 59. Also, do you have the Coa and other stuff  
    It's a 2017 R8, so it is somewhere on the 58/59 spectrum, leaning towards 59. 
    All COA and case gubbins present and correct except for the plastic rear pickup selector switch cover. 
  • CoeCoe Frets: 12
    Hi Merlin, thanks for the response. I'm very interested,
    Could you send me some more pictures to show the condition in greater detail.
    I'm new to the forum but I assume there is some form of direct messaging feature .
    London based but can easily get down to Brighton 
    Thanks
    And sold, thanks to the forum, mods and of of course the buyer!