Reverb Payment Pending

What's Hot

Anyone know how long it takes to receive payment following a sale on Reverb?   The item in question is confirmed as delivered but the funds seem to be limbo. 

Also, does it go to your PayPal account or bank? 

Thanks! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Normally 1-3 working days for me.
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5239
    Reverbs payment system is a bit shit I think sorry that doesn't help but it does let the site down a bit
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10357

I sell around 50 items a month on Reverb, payment hits my Paypal about 5 minutes after I get the sale email. 

You can also opt for Reverb payments straight to you bank but their PP fees are so fair compared to Ebay I haven't bothered to set it up
    www.2020studios.co.uk 
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2178
    Thanks.  Yeah, looks like they hold on to it for a few  days after the sale.
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    edited January 2019
    Fishboy7 said:
    Thanks.  Yeah, looks like they hold on to it for a few  days after the sale.
    That’s for infrequent sellers until you build some sales trust. With Danny1969 shifting a shedload every month, it opens up some genuine benefits.

That folk persist with PayPal is beyond me. 
  • GarciaGarcia Frets: 1
    I purchased a item well the money was taken from my account, but the seller is telling me he cant send it out cause it says payment pending ,why is that if the money is already taken out of my account. Does anyone know what's going on .
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    edited April 2020
    Garcia said:
    I purchased a item well the money was taken from my account, but the seller is telling me he cant send it out cause it says payment pending ,why is that if the money is already taken out of my account. Does anyone know what's going on .

Yes. The money is taken out of buyers account and placed in an Escrow-type holding account. The seller needs to send the item in order to release those funds in the Escrow holding account. The alternative is that the seller refunds you.

I suggest you send a message to Reverb highlighting the problem. Its in their interest to resolve it properly and quickly.

I also suggests you message the seller, asking him if he’s received a message from Reverb telling him to ship the item. And then reminding him of Reverb rules that he needs to ship before he gets his money.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom