New Single - Dead Stories

New Single from my band Lonely Dakota. 

Think Black Stone Cherry meets 3 Doors Down in a classic rock vein! 

feedback appreciated. 

https://soundcloud.com/lonely-dakota-official/lonely-dakota-dead-stories-promo-only-pre-release/s-Tepmo

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 141
    Really like this, great mix as well. Are the drums live? The snare sounds very nice. The only thing I would say is it felt like the vocals in the section before the solo could have come in straight away; the section felt a bit empty before that, but it is only a minor thing. Very well recorded as well, I'll check out your other stuff!
  • I like it.

It's not a competition.
  • IMC1980 said:
    Really like this, great mix as well. Are the drums live? The snare sounds very nice. The only thing I would say is it felt like the vocals in the section before the solo could have come in straight away; the section felt a bit empty before that, but it is only a minor thing. Very well recorded as well, I'll check out your other stuff!
    Yep the drums are live. It was recorded and mastered by The Ranch in Southampton who have turned out some great records. 

Yea I think your right. I’m hindsight the vocals could have come straight in and made the song abit more ‘immediate’. But live and learn. Great if you want to check out our other stuff. :)

I like it.

Awesome! Thanks :)