Tyres

My Ssanyong  Kyron needs new tyres, the current Hankooks are great on the tarmac but really crap if they see a bit of mud. My Scoob used to have Duellers on which were good any other brands to look at? 

Car art spends most of its time on the road but a fair bit on muddy festival sites etc
www.maltingsaudio.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3576
    edited January 2019
    I've had all sorts of vehicles and tyres. One thing I know is that I'd rather be a bit stuck in mud than slamming into anything on the black stuff. In my Shogun after an 'incident' I went for the best road tyres I could. The difference in fuel efficiency and outright stopping power was quite noticable, and I never had an issue pulling my gear loaded 4 wheel trailer on the rough wet stuff when needed using the old manual 4WD and diff lock. Unless you do green lanes then good road tyres are best for 51.5 weeks a year.

Edit.
    I do live in East Anglia though, it really is relatively flat in both mud and tarmac, if where you off road isn't then it might be a consideration. I never had qualms about doing high speed (90mph) loaded on the French motorways either.
  • FX_MunkeeFX_Munkee Frets: 2477
    For Mud and Snow (M&S) tyres generally I go look at what Nokian have.
    Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame, you give love a bad name. Not to mention archery tuition.