Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

£110 at Andertons, what do you buy?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6683
    Echosex Baby is £99 and if you don't like it they are new and rare enough you'll get your money back (or more) selling used. 

That and £10 worth or Tortex TIII picks. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • A tc Flashback 2 can now be had for under £100
    No it can't. Check the stock levels pretty much everywhere - TC are out of stock wherever you look, presumably because the buyout involved a change of distribution which has left the channel completely empty.
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
    A tc Flashback 2 can now be had for under £100
    No it can't. Check the stock levels pretty much everywhere - TC are out of stock wherever you look, presumably because the buyout involved a change of distribution which has left the channel completely empty.
    I looked at Gear4Music and it says in stock there. GuitarGuitar says in stock. Both £9 more than the Andertons price so maybe that will go up when they get stock in ( promised 28/1/19). 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Don’t rush would be my advice... there will no doubt be some tempting new release this year;
    you’ll be glad if that £110 goes towards something you’re certain about. 
  • King85King85 Frets: 631
    Don’t rush would be my advice... there will no doubt be some tempting new release this year;
    you’ll be glad if that £110 goes towards something you’re certain about. 
    Solid advice but my feeling is that i'm not really sure what i'd be waiting for as i've not experienced any of the pedals mentioned and won't really have any exposure unless I buy one to try it out.
  • EHX Canyon delay at £122 blows away the Mustang delays. I have the older Mustang III but I don't think the GT series improve on the delays. If you want tape or modded effects where they decay into distortion the Canyon is ace. It's got a nice reverb and shimmer, and with a pair of delays you can get some great effects.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EHX Canyon delay at £122 blows away the Mustang delays. I have the older Mustang III but I don't think the GT series improve on the delays. If you want tape or modded effects where they decay into distortion the Canyon is ace. It's got a nice reverb and shimmer, and with a pair of delays you can get some great effects.
    Canyon is one of best delays available currently, without going into silly money. 
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.