Can anything do the ehx c9 b9 key9 etc stuff

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6776
    Where are you based @longshins ? Im just west of Northampton and have a ehx B9 if you need to try one out.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • barnstorm said:
    I don't remember being impressed by the demos I heard of the Earthquaker Organizer, but I do remember it exists. It's possible it does the thing you want.
    The sound isn't bad but the note attach is slow as balls. It's ok for things like moonlight sonata but struggles with quick riffs
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chrisjac2chrisjac2 Frets: 67
    edited January 2019
    I've got a EHX C9 im no longer using. Was really happy with it but we have dropped house of the rising sun from the set list. I paid £135 from the forum. you can have it for £100 if you want? with box with power supply as new condition (Velcro Added)
  • longshinslongshins Frets: 246
    Well, I managed to get a boxed with psu B9 from a lovely bloke in Lavendon for 100 squids. Only had 10 mins with it but very happy... it’s basically a pog with modulation I think? The Mel9 may be next on the list.