SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PRS CE22 for sale *SOLD*

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VibetronicVibetronic Frets: 1036
    Have you confirmed that it's a wide thin neck?

bugger, no. I'll check the bridge pickup now...!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    have taken the pickup out - same details as below the neck one, so no further info I'm afraid. Going on measurements from the PRS site, and comparing using a tape measure (I don't have the proper tools) I'd say it's likely to be a wide thin. It doesn't feel massive. It's chunkier than my Jem/Vigier, but not really huge in comparison, whereas going on what I've read about the wide fat, the difference would be noteable. 

Sorry, really can't find much more out!
  • So apparently a JEM is 19mm deep at the 1st fret.  A WT is 19.8mm... WF is 21.4mm.  If it looks only a little thicker than the JEM then I'd agree it's probably WT.

Assuming it is WT (I have a micrometer that will tell us for certain)... £700, cash, collected in person at almost any time you prefer this weekend?

So apparently a JEM is 19mm deep at the 1st fret.  A WT is 19.8mm... WF is 21.4mm.  If it looks only a little thicker than the JEM then I'd agree it's probably WT.

Assuming it is WT (I have a micrometer that will tell us for certain)... £700, cash, collected in person at almost any time you prefer this weekend?

will pm  =)