Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

NGD - Yamaha Revstar RS820CR

What's Hot
Played a few of these at the Brum guitar show, not long after they were launched and came away very impressed.
Fast forward to late last year when a mate left his 720b at my house for a couple of weeks and I started getting twitchy fingers.
@bad_alice advertised her 820, a couple of messages later and a meet up was arranged for 11ish this morning at Glasgow Central.
Despite Storm Erik’s best efforts (replacing fence panels at 5am, setting off to catch a train north at 6.40 only to find it delayed by 45mins, it stopping at Carlisle and a 2 hour bus journey sat behind 2 gobby know-it-all’s), my long suffering wife and I arrived just before 11.
We met in Costa and the guitar was exactly as Suzy had described it. Deal done we shared a few stories and pictures of our guitars - seems we both have similar tastes.
A whistle-stop tour of Glasgow with fingers crossed that the train home would be running,
A quick re-string with a set of 10’s and I’m really very pleased indeed.
It fills the humbucker gap in my arsenal very nicely. The fit and finish is superb and playability is fab.

0reaction image LOL 13reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments