Small Midi Foot Controller that can send CC Messages

BeexterBeexter Frets: 597
Aside from the Morningstar MC6, are there any other small programmable midi controllers that can send cc messages?
I just want to use one to select up to four snapshots on an HX Effects whilst leaving the HX in stompbox mode.
Any ideas?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 653

What's putting you off the MC6 mate? Is it too big a footprint for what you're after?

I can't recommend it enough

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9448
    I’ve just started using a Disaster Area DPC 5 Gen 3, and it’s great. Expensive mind, and I did like my Morning Star
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 597

What's putting you off the MC6 mate? Is it too big a footprint for what you're after?

Nothing is putting me off the MC6, it's just my current needs are simple and wondered if there was an alternative. Something like the Tech21 midi mouse that did cc messages would fit the bill but looks like the MC6 Is pretty well the only small footprint option.
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 653
    Beexter said:

Nothing is putting me off the MC6, it's just my current needs are simple and wondered if there was an alternative. Something like the Tech21 midi mouse that did cc messages would fit the bill but looks like the MC6 Is pretty well the only small footprint option.
    I will be putting my Mk1 up for sale soon, let me know if you're interested :)
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 597
    John_A said:
    Looks interesting. I still think the Morningstar is the one to beat. There's quite a choice of simple controllers that can change patches via PC messages but as soon as you want something capable of cc messages the complexity and price increase significantly .
  • PFAllen2PFAllen2 Frets: 236
    edited April 2019
    @Beexter ;Access Electronics MFC-5, can send PC or CC messages. While it appears to offer 3 presets per bank, it has a global preset which gives a fourth option. 

Pm me, I have one but don’t use it very often, and could be persuaded.
    Click here for my Trading Feedback
  • PFAllen2PFAllen2 Frets: 236

Click here for my Trading Feedback
  • I’ve got an unused, still in the box, Rocktron midi xchange if your interested ?

http://www.rocktron.com/midi-xchange.html
  • drwiddlydrwiddly Frets: 911
    The Old TC Electronic G-Minor could do PC and CC and it was around the size of a Midi Mouse. AFAIK it's been discontinued but you could probably find one on e-Bay.