SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 1981 Hamer Special

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4158
    Not underpriced but they don't come up very often and us old Un's remember them when they were new :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16000
    danny_777 said:
    Thanks for the comments guys! Sounds like I've underpriced it a bit. Ah well! No firm buyers as of yet.
    I don't think it is underpriced ......look at my old For Sale thread for my '79 Sunburst
    It's exactly the right price
    There are enough carpetbaggers here that it would have been snaffled in seconds if it was considerably underprice
    Forgetting price alone these are still wonderful guitars
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 660
    On hold for Sweepy :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FlattopFlattop Frets: 26
    Great guitars, ive owned a dozen or more Hamers over the years, never come across a bad one yet, had an exact same Special to this while back, it truely rocked, very lively sounding
  • danny_777danny_777 Frets: 660
    Sold :)
  • MayneheadMaynehead Frets: 1782
    To whoever bought the guitar: If you ever want to move it on, let me know ;)
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    What are the necks like on these? Looks great congrats @sweepy ;
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4158
    It’s absolutely amazing, very 50’s profile neck as per my Ryder Les Paul. It doesn’t show in the pics but there is beautiful natural lacquer checking all over the guitar and the thing sustains for days :) @danny_777 is a gent to deal with and that Princeton of his sounds bloody lovely 
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Sounds great, deffo piqued my interest in these with the 50s neck
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16000
    sweepy said:
    It’s absolutely amazing, very 50’s profile neck as per my Ryder Les Paul. It doesn’t show in the pics but there is beautiful natural lacquer checking all over the guitar and the thing sustains for days :) @danny_777 is a gent to deal with and that Princeton of his sounds bloody lovely 
    That was the whole big deal about that bridge design .........great big clump of brass