Sorted, Thank you all - A good budget player for a 10 year old?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5653
    We got along to PMT today and this young man found a guitar he's truly fallen for.

Thank you to all that took the time to help out and it is indeed a Washburn, as many of you said would be a good bet at this price point.

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18378
    Look at that smile :3  Absolutely great to see some really good news in these weird days.
    You'll be due a load of good karma for all your efforts. *thumbs up*
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    I love his Chris Martin costume! 

Great to see a lad smiling with an acoustic on his lap, here's to many happy playing years ahead for him! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MikePMikeP Frets: 52
    Great picture! If there's change take it to a tech for setup and get the nut slots perfect. The more playable it is,  the more it'll get played. 
    MikeP said:
    Great picture! If there's change take it to a tech for setup and get the nut slots perfect. The more playable it is,  the more it'll get played. 
    We’re going to sort an afternoon next week to go through getting it set up and restrung together. Make some proper bonding time for him. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    Nice thread !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    This thread is like a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise murky world, well done @dazzajl  I hope the guitar brings him many years of enjoyment.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
    edited April 2019
    zepp76 said:
    This thread is like a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise murky world, well done @dazzajl  I hope the guitar brings him many years of enjoyment.
    Thank you. 

Its been really lovely for me. I know this lad quite well through his extended family that are close friends. I don’t know his folks that well at all but him, his mum, me and my two 4yr olds had a great time doing this. One of those things where I was quite shocked but thrilled to be asked to help. 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7744
    Looks like a sweet lad. Nice work Darren. 
    edited April 2019
    TheMarlin said:
    Looks like a sweet lad. Nice work Darren. 
    Thank you sir. 
  • zepp76zepp76 Frets: 2534
    dazzajl said:
    zepp76 said:
    Thank you. 

Its been really lovely for me. I know this lad quite well through his extended family that are close friends. I don’t know his folks that well at all but him, his mum, me and my two 4yr olds had a great time doing this. One of those things where I was quite shocked but thrilled to be asked to help. 
    I have a thing for Lick Library dvd's, it's how I've learnt a lot of what I play, they are great dvd's. If you find out what kind of acoustic music he likes playing or get him to go on the Lick Library website to choose one I'll happily purchase him an appropriate DVD and send it to you to give to him to help with his learning.
    Tomorrow will be a good day.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18378
    Nice one @zepp76 . Wisdom is yours :+1: