SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Vox AC15HW1X

keirkeir Frets: 137
edited June 2018 in Amps £
http://imgur.com/a/nXSOuGF

Wonderful amp with a larger cabinet the a standard AC15 giving it a fuller sound. This is the version with a Celestion Blue. I actually upgraded the speaker myself so it is a UK blue purchased from Lean Business

Amp is in excellent condition and comes with a hotcovers padded cover. I also have an AC30HW2X and tend to use that over the 15 so keeping both is overkill. 

Collection or meetup preferred but will consider posting 

Now £800

No trades on this sorry
Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HattigolHattigol Frets: 8176
    Wonderful amps these. If I didn't have one already, I'd be tempted. GLWTS.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • keirkeir Frets: 137
    Hattigol said:
    Wonderful amps these. If I didn't have one already, I'd be tempted. GLWTS.
    Thanks pal
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    No trades thanks, bump
    Bump
    Bump 
    Still up for sale bump
  • Where are you located?
    Southport mate
  • Ah that's a shame. I'm in west London. 
    Bump for a great amp needing a new home
    edited April 2019
    Bump