SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sold KINGSLEY Minstrel V2 (mint)

What's Hot
DominicDominic Frets: 16000
edited May 2019 in FX £
Probably the best OD pedal there is with the benefit of more eq control .....the treble, middle and bass separate controls are highly reactive and make huge differences to the sculpting of the tone .
 There are 3 progressive Gain levels on a Microswitch........from boost to thick and finally Hi -Gain.
DOES EVERYTHING.
Tried it, love it but I can't justify a v expensive pedal at the moment . Genuinely very hard to get or suffer an 18 month wait.
£330 delivered.
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• selexisselexis Frets: 50
    OMG...I just bought two pedals and now THIS!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16000
    Only 3 interested enquiries in first 2 days
    I thought this was going to be snapped up within seconds of posting
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9443
    I’m with you Dom, thought this would fly out
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • breadfanbreadfan Frets: 376
    I sold one three years ago for £190 shipped - & it took a few weeks to sell. 

I've noticed the used asking prices seem to be a lot higher recently - did Simon raise his prices or is it just down to the Pedal Show vid & the subsequent hype that followed it?

Bloody great pedal, by the way!

• JGCJGC Frets: 156
    If you ignore the waiting time to have one built they are $345 on the Kingsley website, which equates to £265, guess there may be import duties and tax to add on though when it comes into the country. All the Kingsley stuff sounds amazing. I'm guessing this is priced for someone who doesn't want to wait a very long time and also reflects the rarity of these things coming on to the market....the buyer will be out there, just hasn't seen it yet, so have another little bump on me ! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I’m with you Dom, thought this would fly out
    Well ,it took me weeks to find it and some people are asking up to £500 on Reverb !.....mad world
    then again , those that can seem to be happy to pay up to £250,000 premium to jump the Ferrari order list and ,of course, this is the Ferrari of the Pedal World ...........same colour too !
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 15923
    ...have a bump on me  :)
    tae be or not tae be
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7743
    Free quality pedal bump
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    Any pics ?