SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**SOLD** Marshall 1912 1x12" cabs (EMPTY - NO SPEAKERS)

FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11494
edited July 2019 in Amps £ tFB Trader
These are my two much loved 1912 cabs that I bought in 1989 but have kept carefully in my front room ever since
They are 100% ply construction - no MDF on these. No scuffs rips or tears..

Celestion Sidewinder Speakers got taken out and put into my Mesa Thiele cabs so these boxes are not getting used right now

Want £95 each for them ono (may be open to a ThorpyFX Warthog or Dane pedal in PX)
Located in Croydon at Feline Workshop
Happy to have collected
Shipping can be done at buyers cost

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    If it helps anyone, I have two of the original speakers for these (1912's not felines 1912's) waiting to come out of an old Marshall Artiste that is having the original greenbacks put back to sell. They will be going up for sale... Great single cabs rare in that condition!
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    Tempted. To pair both with my Origin head. It'd sit on top ok right?

downside is that I'm currently sitting at the 'Spoons at Gatwick North waiting to fly to Mumbai via Dubai... If these are still here on my return, I may pop in Jon. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11494
    tFB Trader
    McToot said:

downside is that I'm currently sitting at the 'Spoons at Gatwick North waiting to fly to Mumbai via Dubai... If these are still here on my return, I may pop in Jon. 
    Okay , but I may bump them too

Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

tFB Trader
    McToot said:

Okay , but I may bump them too
    Still sat here looking good - Mctoot didn't have space for them so back up for sale

• DominicDominic Frets: 16004
    I'd be up for one of them 
    tFB Trader
    Dominic said:
    I'd be up for one of them 
    PM me and arrange payment - shipping will be a little costy if you are not collecting