Diamond Bottlenecks...

What's Hot
IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
edited August 2015 in Made in the UK
...thought I'd give these guys a wee plug here, made in the Black Country and lovely blokes to deal with! Last time I was down there the guy running the show personally took me through all the different glass types and shapes that they do until we found exactly the ones I needed, brilliant service: 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16256
    edited September 2013
    Ahh, usually my shout this as I know one of them. The late Bob Brozman was a DBS user and these are highly regarded slides, made in the home of British glassmaking. Affordable luxury! <:-P
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • As a local lad to these, I will have to give these a visit....! Look excellent.
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9989
    tFB Trader
    I'm playing a lot more slide these days and I fancy a change from my mahoosive brass thingy ... I think I'll indulge.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• I prefer glass as well, and they look superb, may even get my name on them !
  • DBs are the DBs so to speak...I have two of them...they make me sound better than I have any right to...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalkettledigitalkettle Frets: 3127
    edited September 2013
    Got these beasties back in 2006:
    (spot the odd one out)
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1813
    I couldn't trust myself with one. Always dropping my brass one :(
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • i've been using their slides for about 5 years and they definately make me sound just like Duane Allman, honest!

:^o
    The Swamp City Shakers
  • Yep great slides
  • darcymdarcym Frets: 1297

I've been trying to buy from these guys for ages, but it's actually really hard to pay them, getting payment details seems to be impossible as they only accept bank transfer or cash.

Great guys to talk to just wish I could get the payment details to pay them to make an order.

• Hello! These look to be the bees fuckin' knees!!
  • You bastards! Just when you thought you couldn't GAS somethin' any stronger than you're gassin' for a Thorpy's FX Gunshot, along comes Diamond Bottlenecks. Crystal glass bottleneck!! My God ~ MUST buy some of these beauties..... !!!!!