Impending NGD - Gibson Content

What's Hot
So today, the postie will be dropping off a nice big package from Andertons.  A Gibson ES-Les Paul in heritage burst.  Ever since getting my Midtown custom i've fancied one of these and Andertons had one as a steal that was ex-display.  I'm hoping for good things and its gonna be a long day in the office ;-)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7868
    I love the look of those guitars, lusted after one for a while, but never got to try one. HNGD Look forward to seeing some pics!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • yeah i'll get some up later hopefully.  Thinning the herd a little so nice to have picked this one up!
  • WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5636
    Ooooh, saw that one, looked a proper bargain. Congrats!
  • Yeah I wasn't in the market for a new guitar as I have a couple of LP's but i've liked those ES-LPs for a while and when I saw the price it was just too good to pass up.  Only got away with it by nicely explaining to my wife that i'd sell a couple of others I have lol.
  • http://imgur.com/a/P4Oo3 here she is.  Lovely guitar, got her strung up, polished and oiled last night and sounds brilliant.  Sadly only got about an hour of playing in so looking forward to a bit more time tonight.  Interesting that its a 2014 and the fretwork is over binding...no bad surprise just didnt expect it.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Very nice, I've got the version with the Bigsby from 2015
  • yeah a bigsby would be nice for sure...maybe i'll stick a vibramate on there at some point
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    That's a lovely looking guitar (and case I have a serious case problem :D )
  • Yeah I know what you mean about cases, I get all misty eyed for a nice case.  This one is far nicer than the black with white interior that I have for my other Gibsons.
  • mr-macmr-mac Frets: 200
    I'd go older Les Paul Signature.. My dream guitar bit do like the ES one too