One guitar owners

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 3000
    I technically have 2 but I don't really count the strat as it's crap and I never use it. I have one of each - electric, bass and acoustic. Used to want loads to cover all bases but realised I just like the sound of humbuckers or p90s in mahogany and end up trying to make everything sound like that anyway so what's the point. So now I just have the one SG with a humbucker and a p90. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2147
    edited April 2017
    These will do 90% of everything...

Electric 
    (Jazz, Metal & Clean Tones)
    Splittable HSH Superstrat
    Splittable HS Telecaster

Acoustic (Flat or Finger Picking Tones)
    J45 Model
    OM Model

Bass (Vintage & Modern Tones)
    5-String P/J
    5-String x2 Soapbar

• dindudedindude Frets: 8625
    CHRISB50 said:
     Crazy really. 
    Although maybe not as crazy of frequenting a guitar forum without actually owning a guitar? ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4491
    dindude said:
    CHRISB50 said:
     Crazy really. 
    Although maybe not as crazy of frequenting a guitar forum without actually owning a guitar? ;)
    I had one when I joined :)

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3477
    I have one bass and one acoustic. And two electrics. I could do just one electric quite easily as I mainly only play my S2 standard 24, the split sounds are so usable I tend to not bother reaching for the Vela when I'm playing more laid back stuff. 
    Im turning 40 next year and the wife wants me to buy something really nice that I'll cherish, currently can't think of anything I want. 
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30355
    CHRISB50 said:
    dindude said:
    CHRISB50 said:
     Crazy really. 
    I had one when I joined :)
    And you stayed for the highbrow intellectual discussions, camaraderie and witty repartee.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2712
    I have more than one guitar but for a long time had only one at a time.  The reasons were economics pure and simple.

Most notable were a Les Paul Custom, which I had to really stretch myself to afford.  Later I bought a Tokai Strat and found it was a better fit for the music I was playing at the time (in a Commitments type cover band) and sold the LP.  For several years the Tokai was my only guitar.

Now I'm a typical older player, bit of savings, no dependents and I have a bunch of nice guitars but during the 10 years or so that I was gigging most actively I normally had one.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”