SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2003 Gibson Les Paul Studio Platinum

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GulliverGulliver Frets: 863
    I don’t believe they were studio models I think they were full blown standards underneath. I had one many moons ago! Nice ebony finger boards too!
    It's closer to a 90's Studio than a standard, no binding 490/498 pickups and the ebony 'board were all on that era of studio.  Those that I've seen where the top has been stripped have a plain top underneath which is also pretty studio-ish.

It's just a shame that mahogany bodies with ebony fingerboards don't sound quite right for me. Otherwise it would have stayed!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8120
    Kalimna said:
    Thanks for the info - @HarrySeven if you still have this and feel a twinge to pass it on, feel free to contact me :)

Cheers,
    Adam
    Still got it, no twinges as yet...

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1590
    Kalimna said:
    Thanks for the info - @HarrySeven if you still have this and feel a twinge to pass it on, feel free to contact me :)

Cheers,
    Adam
    Still got it, no twinges as yet...
    No problem - thanks for answering, and let me know if you change your mind :)
    Cheers,
    Adam
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7401
    cash converters by me had one of these in the window for ages up until recently, overpriced obviously
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • MototechMototech Frets: 104
    Long shot, but is this still for sale?