SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PSA: Stolen Les Paul and P-Bass

What's Hot
Not mine - Laura Kidd of She Makes War has had a guitar and bass nicked at a gig in Bath. Copied below is the text of her post:

HELP! My beloved bass and beautiful brand new guitar were stolen last night from BATH, UK - please please share this with everyone, I have my fingers very tightly crossed that the power of the internet will find them.

If you see them anywhere or suspect you have PLEASE call Avon and Somerset police on 01275 818340 from any phone and quote crime reference 12504/14 and PC Jonathan Raisey. You can email me any time at laura@shemakeswar.com

Both instruments were in Mono cases, pictured, the guitar case is black and the bass case is steel grey.

THE BASS - a Fender Precision, American Standard model 2012, sunburst with a black scratch plate and maple neck
Serial number - US12135456

THE GUITAR - a Gibson Les Paul Studio 2014, black glitter finish
Serial number - 140014847
I don't have any more photos because I only bought it last Thursday, but it's black with really cool glittery bits and should look brand new!

I just want my beautiful babies back! I've worked very hard to be able to finally get the bass and guitar of my dreams so I'm gutted they are currently in the hands of some horrible people. Thanks so much for reading and massive thanks also to Annie Gardiner for lending me her gear for rehearsals and gigs this week!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments