SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist Available London & Berkshire

Guitarist 44 ( but have own hair, teeth and testicles) is looking for a Melodic/Classic Rock, Alternative or Prog band. I'm happy to report that my guitar cost me more than my haircut. I'm actually able to play and understand such poncey concepts as melody, arrangements and dynamics. Last band had 4/5 in Classic Rock magazine and Rocksound and a tiny little bit of AirPlay on Lamaq etc. I'm afraid I don't have skinny jeans and a Toni N Guy haircut. I find ukuleles unappealing, no offence. I try to avoid people who use the term " Da Industry" Influences include but not limited too: Black Country Communion, Sabbath, Floyd, Pumpkins, Rush, early Verve, Swervedriver, Ride, Janes Addiction, Deftones, Karnivool, Dead Letter Circus, APC etc. My guitar style is a mix of textured delayed goodness, big riffs and melody. One review of my last bands album compared me to Billy Howerdel meets Dave Gilmour. I'd like to find a band end of, I have a job and a life and stuff. But something creative and interesting would be nice.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments