Liam Gallagher in 'not a dick' shock.

What's Hot
cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2804

Fair play to him. Those were some happy lads.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2492
    Not much of a shock. He's supposed to be good to his fans, does stuff like that often. 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2804
    I think the internet and the press like to show him in a different light which is a shame.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 3261
    very cool...
    play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • My friend lives in Malta and last year Liam was out there in the same bar my mate was in and she said he was tip top nice to talk to. 
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I read before on here a few people saying he's not a dick at all, quite the opposite. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SchnozzSchnozz Frets: 2147
    The dickhead routine is a PR stunt...

He's been known for babysitting people's kids and all sorts of stuff.

Marilyn Manson has a Degree in Journalism and also knows how to play the game for dosh.

Gaga is yesterday's prime example of this lark.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3346
    Sadly it's the big brother who's an arrogant wanker
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 23145
    Sadly it's the big brother who's an arrogant wanker
    And why so? 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bygone_TonesBygone_Tones Frets: 1532
    "Being a dick" was just part of their image back in the day, and got them in the papers everyday.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    I've noticed since he's backed off the marching powder and the booze, Liam comes across a *lot* more intelligent than he used to. He gave a top interview to Chris Evans the other morning, where he was honest and completely NOT a twat.

Fair play to the man for that - he's just made fans for life.
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

• TheBlueWolfTheBlueWolf Frets: 1536
    The dick behaviour is just for publicity. I've heard from several friends that he's rather more pleasant in real life :)

Twisted Imaginings - A Horror And Gore Themed Blog http://bit.ly/2DF1NYi

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1817
    In the interests of pointing out biased media, it's worth noting that the video must have been recorded and published by one of his entourage as they were inside the car with him.

Clearly a crackin thing to do for a group of fans though, really nice gesture.
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1414
    Also playing devils advicate. Wasn't it last week that Radio One declined to play any of his new stuff as he isn't very popular wth the youth of today? This was clearly videoed and published by his own PR team. Still a cool thing to do though.

FWIW I'm a huge fan of both Gallaghers. 
    How very rock and roll
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24995
    I've posted this before - a friend saw him at Alicante airport and said he happily signed autographs and posed for selfies with absolute good grace....
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28389
    I've always seen him as UK's no 2 Knob (after Gordon Ramsay). On the one hand it's cool, on the other it does rather look like a PR stunt.

Much prefer Noel as a human being.
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 4153
    Doesn't surprise me either. The knob thing is so old and incorrect.
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Most people who knock Liam and Noel are usually just jealous that two working class lads from Manchester have made it in life as two of the most successful musicians the UK has ever produced.

As you were. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • capo4th said:
    Most people who knock Liam and Noel are usually just jealous that two working class lads from Manchester have made it in life as two of the most successful musicians the UK has ever produced.

As you were. 
    Bollocks, its because in the early days, every opportunity they got, they acted like complete primadonna tossers.
    Liam in particular.
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    capo4th said:

As you were. 
    Bollocks, its because in the early days, every opportunity they got, they acted like complete primadonna tossers.
    Liam in particular.
    I refer you to my original quote.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GoldenEraGuitarsGoldenEraGuitars Frets: 8828
    tFB Trader
    Life long Oasis fan...

The sibling nonsense was created by the media. Any fan knows that while they had their arguments (who doesn't) it was the papers that escalated the stories. This inevitably lead to the public perception of Liam and Noel being totally skewed.

Love them or loathe them they've given everyone at least one song that they like. Noel has flourished as a solo artist and regardless of whether or not you think he's a dick guess what? His arrogance is played up. Liam is a sound bloke too and they both seem happier now than they did back in the 90s although I'm sure the drugs played a major part in that. 

Theyve never forgotten where they came from and even if they've had an over indulged  arrogant moment in from of a camera wouldn't you as well? Millions in the bank, millions of fans, great song writing talent... at least they have something to feel good about