Plugin Deals and Discussion Thread

What's Hot

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    John_A said:
    duotone said:
    Siejen said:
    Neural DSP have half price Cory Wong Until 31st 
    Save 50% on Archetype: Cory Wong by entering the code CORY50 at checkout!
    Not tried this one, but Abassi, Cali and Plini are all ace. 
    Anyone know how it compares to Helix Native, soundwise?
    I've just this minute given it a whirl.  Sounds really good, and I do like the idea of having a limited set of amps/effects to play with.  It also looks great which is a bonus.  Soundwise I don't think it gives me anything Native doesn't, and value for money, Native wins my a mile.

It also seems more CPU hungry than Native
    Have spent some more time with this and it's fantastic, enjoyed playing it so much I totally forgot to buy it!!  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 983
    John_A said:
    John_A said:
    duotone said:
    Siejen said:
    Neural DSP have half price Cory Wong Until 31st 
    Save 50% on Archetype: Cory Wong by entering the code CORY50 at checkout!
    Not tried this one, but Abassi, Cali and Plini are all ace. 
    Anyone know how it compares to Helix Native, soundwise?
    I've just this minute given it a whirl.  Sounds really good, and I do like the idea of having a limited set of amps/effects to play with.  It also looks great which is a bonus.  Soundwise I don't think it gives me anything Native doesn't, and value for money, Native wins my a mile.

It also seems more CPU hungry than Native
    Have spent some more time with this and it's fantastic, enjoyed playing it so much I totally forgot to buy it!!  
    Haha! I totally forgot about the 31st October deadline too. Maybe will be back on sale @John_A for Black Friday.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    duotone said:

Haha! I totally forgot about the 31st October deadline too. Maybe will be back on sale @John_A for Black Friday.
    Yes, that's what I'm hoping for.  After a bit of a play, it really was very good
  • Plugin Boutique are doing the Izotope R4 reverb for under £25. 

• robwright said:
    Plugin Boutique are doing the Izotope R4 reverb for under £25. 
    Do you have a link as I couldn’t find it for that price?

Thanks
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 736
    edited November 2020
    It was an email with the code R4EA but it did say it was ‘exclusive’ so it might have been single use? 

• robwright said:
    It was an email with the code R4EA but it did say it was ‘exclusive’ so it might have been single use? 
    You can add it to your cart, then add this coupon, and get it for a super low price.

Bye!

• robwright said:
    You can add it to your cart, then add this coupon, and get it for a super low price.
    That’s great - thanks
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    ML Soundlabs offering free Stevie T amp sim.. haven't had a chance to try it yet..but it's here if anyone wants it..

• dariusdarius Frets: 632
    If you have an SSL2 or SSL2+ interface you got free full permanent licences for Vocalstrip and Drumstrip plugins.
    They have now added XComp and Flexverb. Available for existing registered customers, not just new registrations.
    The Flexverb reverb is pretty amazing.
    Considering the price/month of the SSL plugin bundles this is an incrediblly good deal at £0 !

SSL Native - ***1st November – 31st December 2020 PROMO***

Between the 1st November and 31st December 2020, we’re including perpetual licenses for 4 SSL Native plugins:

• Vocalstrip 2
    • Drumstrip
    • FlexVerb
    • X-Comp

• LuttiS said:
    ML Soundlabs offering free Stevie T amp sim.. haven't had a chance to try it yet..but it's here if anyone wants it..

I dont want to encourage his face. 
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • FreebirdFreebird Frets: 5821
    darius said:
    If you have an SSL2 or SSL2+ interface you got free full permanent licences for Vocalstrip and Drumstrip plugins.
    They have now added XComp and Flexverb. Available for existing registered customers, not just new registrations.
    Considering the price/month of the SSL plugin bundles this is an incrediblly good deal at £0 !
    Are these new SSL interfaces any good? I'm looking for a backup device and they seem quite cheap. How are they on things like latency, etc?
    If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it.
  • Fuck StevieT.

Bye!

• Freebird said:
    darius said:
    Are these new SSL interfaces any good? I'm looking for a backup device and they seem quite cheap. How are they on things like latency, etc?
    They use a generic thesycon usb driver, so will be pretty average when it comes to latency.

Bye!

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Fuck StevieT.
    It's a real shame, or I'm showing my age. 

I used to love his channel, and his playing is stunning. 

But I just can't watch the video anymore, it is totally shite. It is all just reaction videos with stupid noises now. 

Glad the channel is going well for him, but it isn't my thing anymore. 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24265
    I have no idea who he is.
    But a free amp sim is a free amp sim.
  • dariusdarius Frets: 632
    Freebird said:
    darius said:
    They use a generic thesycon usb driver, so will be pretty average when it comes to latency.

Well I've got nothing to compare it to, but it works perfectly with my old Mac. Really well designed piece of kit.
  • I have no idea who he is.
    But a free amp sim is a free amp sim.
    Picture an annoying face....that's him. And an annoying voice.
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fuck StevieT.
    I was expecting at least 62 wisdoms for this.

tFB. You've let me down. No. Actually, you've let yourselves down.

Bye!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom