SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Long shot... looking for a specific PRS Standard 22 and/or a Custom 22 Soapbar

ICBMICBM Frets: 73902
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Asking again after quite a while... I haven't stopped missing it. This is a very long shot I know, but if anyone has, and is willing to sell, my old PRS Standard 22, I'll buy it.

2002 model - I can't remember the serial number unfortunately - in Trans Purple, with trem, moon inlays, and toggle switch.

If it's my old one it will have some damage around the edges of the body, a mark on the front of the ridge on the lower cutaway horn, and was last seen with Duncan pickups and a Hipshot Trem-Setter fitted (although both could have been removed again).

Last known whereabouts - Glasgow about six or seven years ago I think. The person who bought it passed away and I don't know what happened to his guitars.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73902
    edited September 2021
    Reminded by another thread.

Might possibly consider a different one of the identical model - rotary switch is OK. (Mine had it originally.)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Reminded again... post-Christmas bump!

Someone else reminded me of this again today. It's out there somewhere...

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    edited February 2022
    Good luck with the hunt. For what it’s worth I’d love to get back my 1995 PRS Standard 22 stoptail in vintage cherry, which I should never have sold…  s
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    Another bump...

Also would possibly be interested in my Custom 22 Soapbar, black with trem, maple board, moons and modded switching. (Standard 5-way switch, plus pull-switch on the tone pot to turn on the bridge pickup.)