SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Price Drops)90s Big Box Rat, SSBS TAFM, Toetags Fuzzrite

What's Hot
bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1408
edited April 2018 in FX £
Prices are PPG, without postage. Open to offers, but no trades (unless you have a DBA Echo Dream!).

1995 ProCo Vintage Rat - £130
Works flawlessly. These things are built to a high standard and I expect it'll keep on going for another 23 years. Has original feet and battery door, in generally nice condition.

Smallsound/bigsound Team Awesome Fuzz Machine - £100
Like a fuzz face but tweaked to be useful with bass/keys. What you get is a versatile fuzz/od with a clean blend, a tone control that just works and a stomp that sounds unique and usable however you set it. This is an unusual and older version with artwork from an old  NatGeo mag. 

Toetags Psych-Rite (Fuzzrite clone) - £140 
High-quality fuzz made in Canada with modcons like 9v adapter socket and a tone switch to fatten the sound. Serial #4

Land Devices HP-2 - £120 [sold]
A fantastic Percolator clone with switchable Ge/Si clipping diodes. Again, effectively new, mint in box.

Fredric Green Russian (Sovtek Muff clone) - £55 [sold]

I've had a fair few muff clones that cost me a lot but this Fredric is easily the most versatile. Instant Black Keys.

EFE Black Acid (Si Fuzz Face) - £140 [no longer for sale]

EFE Lucifer Rising (Mk 3/4 Tonebender) - £180 [no longer for sale]

WH Pork Loin - £100 [sold]

Couple of marks on the side but in good condition, with rubber feet. 

PigeonFX Rangemaster Treble Boost - £120 [sold]
In absolute mint condition, with original box. True reproduction of the 60s original unit, down to the chrome trim

Creepy Fingers Si 1-knob Fuzz Face - £140 [sold]
The one knob is a fuzz control, it has a set volume boost that is just right. Brad knows how to make a good fuzz, I've got a few of them! Boxed in like-new condition, never velcro'd.

Marshall Bluesbreaker - £120 [sold]
100% original, 100% working, only thing missing is the battery cover and a bit of the foam pad. Pots don't crackel, jacks are solid. Sounds very nice! Want this gone ASAP as I'm selling for a friend, send me your offers!

BBE Ben Wah - £75 [sold]
Infamously rebadged by Vertex! Remember that old scandal? Mad. Anyway, sounds nice, the Harmony control is subtle but makes a big difference when using different guitars/amps. With box!

Way Huge Supa Puss - £135 [sold]
Mint in box, still has original rubber feet. I don't know any other analog delay that gives you this much tap control, this much delay time whilst also having clear and articulate repeats. Amazing value for money. 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments