SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED : KNAGGS KENAI TEIR 2 IN HICKORY BURST. EARLY SERIAL # REDUCED PRICE. OFFERS

What's Hot
pruddprudd Frets: 673
edited November 2017 in Guitars £

TRADED

Stunning Knaggs Kenai Teir 2 with a beautiful figured Maple top in Hickory Burst.

Only up for sale due to a costly new arrival.

Early serial number, low 40's, I spoke with Peter Wolf of Knaggs after having purchased the guitar, he told me their records show that it was shipped to the UK in May 2011 and that the early guitars were not shipped with spec sheets.

In fab condition, couple of small dings on the rear and some light marking/playwear on the rear, see pics at bottom of post,, I cant see anything on the  top. The pickup edges and the bridge are slightly tarnished, nothing unusual with gold hardware.

It plays and feels as well as anything I have ever owned, and its only my opinion but it is every bit as good as any PRS Ive owned (and ive owned plenty of them) and on many points, the body contour's and neck shape for example, is even better.

The Seth Lover Duncans are very articulate p/ups, not too high in output. 8 ¼ llbs with a nice big comfortable neck.

Original fitted case is present. Strung with D'addario 10's and a low (too low for some!) action. 

https://i.imgur.com/r0dImKN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ehTG8WX.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nphWdyZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/urGpMah.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AlsL0Fv.jpg

£1695      NOW £1525

No trades Im afraid, 

Happy for cash on collection in South Bedfordshire

Will only ship within the UK

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• @prudd very nice!!!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ooof that is gorgeous and a very nice price too. Must get round to trying one of these.....

• pruddprudd Frets: 673
    yes thanks @krameree it  sure is.

edited September 2017
    should have said in OP that Im not after any trades and offers will be considered

edit now done
    edited October 2017
    bump. offers considered for this fine guitar
  • MtBMtB Frets: 922
    If you ever think of moving on the Collings Doghair drop me a PM
    PM sent
    MtB said:
    If you ever think of moving on the Collings Doghair drop me a PM
    PM sent 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16293
    You only have to watch Doug Rapaport videos to want one badly 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Great looking guitar.
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
    Bump with a reduced price to £1525, doubt there's a Tier 2 cheaper anywhere else.
  • SauronSauron Frets: 18
    Is the one from Sound Affects? I was really close to pull the trigger on this one, but finally choose a Tier 2 in California Sunset.
    Anyway, these are are AWESOME guitars, and the price is very fair.
    Sauron said:
    Is the one from Sound Affects? I was really close to pull the trigger on this one, but finally choose a Tier 2 in California Sunset.
    Dont know if it was Sound effects, fair chance it was though I'd say. I will have a search around the net and find out.

I think the price is very fair too @Sauron , cant find one for less anywhere else, and it is a cracking guitar, only moving it on after a new arrival has depleted the reserves somewhat and Im trying, desperately, to stick too one in one out policy :)
    prudd said:
    Sauron said:
    Dont know if it was Sound effects, fair chance it was though I'd say. I will have a search around the net and find out.

I think the price is very fair too @Sauron , cant find one for less anywhere else, and it is a cracking guitar, only moving it on after a new arrival has depleted the reserves somewhat and Im trying, desperately, to stick too one in one out policy :)
    Yep, had a search around the net and it did originally come from Sound effects Premier, so no supprises there then :)
    bump
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 982
    stunning guitar...!!
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    skaguitar said:
    stunning guitar...!!
    Thanks @skaguitar , its a shame Im having to sell it to be honest, had a terrible attack of GAS lately :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 982
    prudd said:
    skaguitar said:
    stunning guitar...!!
    Thanks @skaguitar , its a shame Im having to sell it to be honest, had a terrible attack of GAS lately :)
    These Knaggs guitars have only just come onto my radar but they do look special...I'd like to try one :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    skaguitar said:
    prudd said:
    skaguitar said:
    stunning guitar...!!
    These Knaggs guitars have only just come onto my radar but they do look special...I'd like to try one :)
    Im not too far away ;)