SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Various amps and cabs for sale. Possible drop offs added.

davedavedavedave Frets: 114
edited April 2014 in Amps £
Hi there. I thought I'd do a consolidated thread rather than have to keep bumping individual stuff.
I'm based in Hull and willing to post the smaller items.

Fender Excelsior, mint in box with barely any use. It's a great amp, I just got something nicer. £170 includes a kit to upgrade the bight/dark switch to a pot. I never got round to fitting it. £sold posted.

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p724/davedave32/photo2_zps11ee5abf.jpg

Laney Cub 12 combo. Again, very little use, so damn near perfect condition. £140. £145 posted

Marshall 1960a lead. A bit tatty in places, stereo cab. No postage on this, but I'm happy to meet you for petrol costs £180
The pictures of this one were taken on a sunny day. I`ll take offers on this one. Now £130!

Matamp 4x12. loaded with Celestion vintage 30s. a few scuffs but nothing serious. I`ll get the badge stuck back on. £sold
I would sell the cab unloaded for £200 and the four 16 ohm v30s for £200 if that suits anyone?

http://i1348.photobucket.com/albums/p724/davedave32/29690D9D-0D22-4244-AEBE-1A21916B9088_zpslaubbhwn.jpg

Fender Champ600 Upgraded with an alnico Weber (wit woo) really cool little amp. Sounds great with a tele. A few scuffs. £135 posted

Matamp 2x10. Alnico Jensens 4ohm. Black basket weave s&p grill. £230 firm. Pics to follow as i`ve had quite enough of Photobucket 
for today and it`s time for tea. Here are a couple to tide you lovely people over until then. Now £200

Please don`t make me ebay these! I need to clear the space for my new Matamp rig. 

Thanks for reading!
Dave.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• davedavedavedave Frets: 114
    I forgot one! Fender champ600. A few scuffs. It's loaded with a nice Tung sol reissue and a weber alnico speaker. Sounds fantastic. £130
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • svejksvejk Frets: 148
    Hey there.... just a thought but do you fancy doing a straight swap for your 1x12 cab for my 4x12 Genz Benz cab - USA made, marine ply, 4 Eminence Private Jacks. Sounds great, but more than I need. I live in York, and I could deliver at the moment (my wife says I need to get it out the house!). I can only ask :)
    Sorry matey. I'm trying to clear some space. I'm off down to Brum this weekend for some swapsies. I'm getting a Matamp 4x12 out of it that I've got to flip. The joys of being a gear whore eh?
  • svejksvejk Frets: 148
    Wow. I'm imagining a Spinal Tap style wall of cabs. Good luck, and have a bump.
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    I REALLY shouldn't, but...is the Excelsior loud enough to do (small) gigs with?
    Thanks Svejk. Yeah pretty much. I'm surprised my missus hasn't killed me yet.

The Excelsior is. It's only 12w but it seems louder. A popular mod has been to swap the speaker for an eminence legend, but yeah it's been loud enough for me.
  • Very interested in taking the Matamp, and I'm in Birmingham...  I'll pm my email for photos, also could you let me know the dimensions?

Pm replied to. I'll sort the dimensions out for you bud.
    Matamp 1x12 on hold pending.
  • GIJoeGIJoe Frets: 213
    Fancy posting the Laney?

"Nobody is really researching robot jokes"

Indeed I do matey. Pm me you address and I'll get a quote for you.
    The 8x10 is now sold.
    Bump.
    Bump. Willing to post the 4x12.
    Bump. Willing to post the 4x12.