SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Chapman Ghostfret. (Both Sold)

webrthomsonwebrthomson Frets: 1064
edited December 2017 in Guitars £
New purchases mean I have to let some stuff go - first up my Gibson Les Paul Junior, early 2000's bought in the states - I've upgraded the stop tail to a tonepros locking one and the pickup to a BKP P92 - growls just like a junior should.

Small scratch on the front (pictured) and tiny one on the lip of control cavity on the back. Comes with Gibson gigbag and the original stop tail (if I can find the original pickup I'll include that too)

Looking for £575 ONO + shipping if needed - I'm in Glasgow and you are welcome to come try it if you like!

Next up a Chapman Ghostfret - this is one of the first production run - I've pulled the stock pickups and dropped in EMG's like all explorers are supposed to have

I's got an EMG 60 at the neck and an EMG 81 at the bridge and it absolutely screams! I also changed the strap buttons for Schaller straplocks, the strap side of the fittings are included and will be in the the case.

Looking for £575 ONO + shipping if needed (might take me a while to find a box the case is cuffing massive!) - I'm in Glasgow and you are welcome to come try it if you like!

I'm not really looking for trades at the moment - thanks for looking!

Ross
Next up a Chapman Ghostfret - this is one of the first production run - I've pulled the stock pickups and dropped in EMG's like all explorers are supposed to have

I's got an EMG 60 at the neck and an EMG 81 at the bridge and it absolutely screams! I also changed the strap buttons for Schaller straplocks, the strap side of the fittings are included and will be in the the case.

Looking for £575 ONO + shipping if needed (might take me a while to find a box the case is cuffing massive!) - I'm in Glasgow and you are welcome to come try it if you like!

I'm not really looking for trades at the moment - thanks for looking!

Ross
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments