SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sell me (maybe) a sub £200 strat

What's Hot
Just like the ol’ title says 

squiers/classic vibes/MIM’s

what have ye got 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 622

MIM Roland Strat. Needs fretwork. K/Armstrong pups, upgraded bridge/locking tuners. Black with white p/g. 2001. RW board

Jumbo frets flat. Synth Bank switches don't work on the p/g so have to use the GR20 for that but it is great as a standalone guitar if you not worried about the synth element. Have a gig bag for it.

Just gathering dust & I'm nort gonna do anything with it so will be happy to let it go low price. £190 delivered ??

pm me if you need more. I'm not gonna be online much til tomorrow night though

• Yeah I’ll pm you
  • close2uclose2u Frets: 997
    Where are you @Travisthedog ? I'm in Teesside.

I have a Squier Affinity, olympic / pearl / milk / monterey (whatever other description they may have put on this colour) white ... very similar to this (not my pic nor my guitar):

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/e6/fb/04/e6fb04f478518aa2d3b045b9b942d4b5--fender-squier-strat.jpg

At the mo it is unstringed as I'm doing a bit of TLC and deep cleaning on it.
    There are some small stains on the pickguard and a ding near the jack input.
    Former owner upgraded tuners to vintage style ... the old holes are still in the back of the headstock but mostly invisible. I was also told the pickups were upgraded but they have no name on them.

I'd be happy to discuss prices etc in pm if it interests you ... way under your budget.
  • MototechMototech Frets: 104
    edited November 2017
    I have a partscaster, nice sunburst with really nice neck, Wilkinson pickups. Would be £120 delivered to you. I can take photos if you're interested. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Think I’m sorted now chaps