What a nice sensible board - bet it sounds great
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3411
    Kebabkid said:
    Current 'wonky' pedalboard 

What a nice sensible board - bet it sounds great
    Thanks @downbytheriver ;

The Keeley Comp is always on.

Via my drives, I have different variations of gain and use them both individually and with stacked combinations- the sound of the Keeley TS-808, EP and OCD stacked is a wonderful thing and with sensible drive settings on each, it's neither noisey or over-the-top.

The Wampler is enough of it's own and doesn't require boosting/pushing but I prefer it on a JTM-45 light gain setting.

The Catalinbread Serrano Picoso is my volume boost for solos

The 2 Zooms offer me everything I need from fx, plus a tuner, and I have 2 as it's a faff to navigate them live via the circular preset system and 2 different settings is all I'll ever need and I change them per song, if required.

All the above are controlled via the Quartermaster with some flip/flop options on the drive apart from the Flashback and the Keeley Comp and it's all powered by a Cioks DC-10 and running into a Fender 65' DRRI
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5316
    https://i.imgur.com/BTPNSnO.jpg

Lazyj Cruiser & Palmer solid metal off…Just waiting on a vibe to come along…. :)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joetelejoetele Frets: 961
    edited July 2021
    Here's my current mess - have gone for some simpler pedals after selling more expensive versions, and kept some old favourites as mainstays. 

http://imgur.com/gallery/kMTXXMx

MUSIC: Pale Blurs
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TINMAN82TINMAN82 Frets: 1847
    Pedals really do kick ass don’t they. Some great collections on this thread.
  • This is what I'm rocking at the mo:

I still need to dial in the QC to be honest. but I've got all the pedals in the 2nd FX loop of the unit, so I can bring the entire chain in and out as I want. Got midi piped from the QC to the DD500, and then the Volante, and then to the JVM for channel switching. I won't be changing presets on the two pedals just yet on account of not-good-enough-midi-implementation on the QC.

I'll sort of queue up the outboard pedals before I actually need them, and then kick in the FX loop.

I find the QC easier to read than the Helix, when stood up with my glasses off.

Bye!

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 13365
    I don't think I've ever realised just how big Helix is before.

Its a bloody spaceship! 
  • I don't think I've ever realised just how big Helix is before.

Its a bloody spaceship! 
    Yeh :(

It's huge. So when you really wanna take your favourite DM2 and Carbon Copy and this and that and the other.... it start to balloon the setup quite badly.

Bye!

• UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 13365

Its a bloody spaceship! 

It's huge. So when you really wanna take your favourite DM2 and Carbon Copy and this and that and the other.... it start to balloon the setup quite badly.
    It would have to be 100% helix for me. Adding extra stuff would defeat the point. This is the main reason I haven't made the jump to 100% digital yet. 

Its a bloody spaceship! 

It would have to be 100% helix for me. Adding extra stuff would defeat the point. This is the main reason I haven't made the jump to 100% digital yet. 
    Agree, or just one or two choice pedals. Cool setup though.
  • smudge_ladsmudge_lad Frets: 761

Latest incarnation. This is currently running into the front of my Bad Cat Black Cat, but is setup to allow the Constable to run direct into the FX Loop/Power Amp so I’ve got the choice of the two channels on the Cat, or bypass them and have use the Constable as the pre-amp.

The Stomp will also run in 4CM, but I’ve yet  to tweak the patches so I’ve got some blocks in front of the pre-amp, and some running after.

It sounded GREAT at rehearsal last night :)
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The pedal fetish has grown arms and legs over the last couple of months.

Enter the new PT Jr (1 inch wider than the old version beneath it) with a 12 output PP3+ allowing the recommended 18V supply to the Cali 76. To cover Gilmour, Van Halen and everything in between.

And the rejigged older board that’s more blues-rock orientated (plus space for a random Sabbath pedal).

Must..stop..now..
  • BeexterBeexter Frets: 643
    TINMAN82 said:

Enter the new PT Jr (1 inch wider than the old version beneath it) with a 12 output PP3+ allowing the recommended 18V supply to the Cali 76. To cover Gilmour, Van Halen and everything in between.

And the rejigged older board that’s more blues-rock orientated (plus space for a random Sabbath pedal).

Must..stop..now..
    Nice. Quite a few on there I've been meaning to try.
    edited August 2021
    Beexter said:
    TINMAN82 said:

Must..stop..now..
    Nice. Quite a few on there I've been meaning to try.
    Could give you a highly subjective review of any of them! Only one I’ve not fully made my mind up on is The Dude, however I’ve been playing with my strat a lot recently and some suggest it’s better with humbuckers so need to keep tweaking.
  • jamiexsilverjamiexsilver Frets: 404
    edited August 2021
    Put this together in May last year and haven’t changed a thing. Must be a record for me. Still very happy with it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAidGZml1hZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
  • jamiexsilverjamiexsilver Frets: 404
    edited August 2021
  • NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3454
    Kebabkid said:
    Current 'wonky' pedalboard 

How do you use the quartermaster? 6 loops, but 9 pedals?!?!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lets try this again!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom