Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• andy1839andy1839 Frets: 2197
    andy1839 said:
    Now I'm no longer required in the band I can indulge in many drives at once.

10 out of 10 for effort in making everything fit. You have all manners of sideways and upside down and even in-between rows :)
    Ha ha, yeah, I did fit another three big pedals on there at the start, but realised after fitting cables and power I'd have to lose them.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I finished this a few days ago ... I'm hoping it stays like this for a while now! Very much liking the Shanks ODS-1!

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6677
    Downsized in terms of numbers but stayed the same in terms of sq. ft of pedals. Fuzz Face sounds great but is going to be use for a DIY build project. 

Violet Vibe is incredible. That NUX Tape Core is £59.99 and sounds amazing for the money. Add to that it you can use a desktop editor and save presets to it now it's like a mini Volante for next to nothing. Might do a thread on it. 

Chain is Fuzz >> Octavia >> Vibe >> Delay

Usually I have Vibe first but this is sounding great with none of that horrid fizz you usually get. 

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JotaJota Frets: 463
    soma1975 said:
    Downsized in terms of numbers but stayed the same in terms of sq. ft of pedals. Fuzz Face sounds great but is going to be use for a DIY build project. 

Violet Vibe is incredible. That NUX Tape Core is £59.99 and sounds amazing for the money. Add to that it you can use a desktop editor and save presets to it now it's like a mini Volante for next to nothing. Might do a thread on it. 

Usually I have Vibe first but this is sounding great with none of that horrid fizz you usually get. 

I see that board and imagine a Jackson Star guitar and a Randall Satan amp to complete the setup.
    I'm I too far? 
  • mr335ishmr335ish Frets: 18
    edited February 2022

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Jota said:
    I see that board and imagine a Jackson Star guitar and a Randall Satan amp to complete the setup.
    I'm I too far? 
    Strat and a Marshall. Even more cliched I'm afraid. 

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
  • Complete newb on here, how do I post a photo without four lines of https gobbledegook?
    Can you delete a post once made?
  • JotaJota Frets: 463
    soma1975 said:
    Jota said:
    I'm I too far? 
    Really?!?
    I would never guess that!
    edited January 2022
    Jota said:
    soma1975 said:
    Jota said:
    I'm I too far? 
    Really?!?
    I would never guess that!

I wanted to add some sort of snooty emoji but forgot. 

mr335ish said:
    Complete newb on here, how do I post a photo without four lines of https gobbledegook?
    Can you delete a post once made?
    Just edit it and replace the text or write 'deleted for gobblegook. 

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    @soma1975 do a tape core thread ! 

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    sgosden said:
    @soma1975 do a tape core thread ! 

Ah, you already did 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fiddlesticks_Fiddlesticks_ Frets: 256
    edited January 2022
    A fairly modest one to behold. Going for a more minimal approach these days, kicking off anything that I don’t actually use and trying out using my guitars volume control rather than boosts or light ODs.

I’m liking it so far  

• breadfanbreadfan Frets: 379
    soma1975 said:

Is the Octavia a Fuzzdog kit?

I'm considering getting another Chicago Iron Octavia but I'm struggling to justify the cost. 

The Fuzzdog kit is a hell of a lot cheaper.

• I don't think I've ever clocked how big a fuzz face is before :open_mouth: 
    edited January 2022
    breadfan said:
    soma1975 said:

Is the Octavia a Fuzzdog kit?

I'm considering getting another Chicago Iron Octavia but I'm struggling to justify the cost. 

The Fuzzdog kit is a hell of a lot cheaper.
    Yep I got him to build it too. Best value 'proper' octavia out there coming in under £100. Toying with the idea of selling it or swapping for a drive pedal as I can't fit both on that board and I want to keep it all compact.

I don't think I've ever clocked how big a fuzz face is before :open_mouth: 
    It's just very close. 

10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    This is it now. This is definitely it. I'm not touching it again and I can get on with my life

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 26878
    Yeah, I'm firmly of the view that anyone still using a full-fat Fuzz Face in 2022 is a wally... :D 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    Yeah, I'm firmly of the view that anyone still using a full-fat Fuzz Face in 2022 is a wally... :D 
    I sold my fancy boutique compact box shaped Fuzz Face and bought a big round one because it makes me smile more and that's what it's all about at the end of the day. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom