Behold my massive board of pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 1407
    Bit of a squeeze, but all set for the gig tomorrow night...

‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7213
    Nice. Not much you can't do with that board. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3434
    Finally finished… it’s taken a while to get here, and I’m not happy with the audio cable routing, but it’ll be fine. I don’t need any more pedals, I don’t need any more pedals, I don’t need anymore pedals…

This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10930
    "finished" ;-)

I can't grasp what there is to be unhappy about with that cabling @PC_Dave ;
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3434
    roberty said:
    "finished" ;-)

I can't grasp what there is to be unhappy about with that cabling @PC_Dave ;
    I know I know, but you can’t see some of the cables by the Boss, they’re a bit all over the place. I’m far too OCD with my cabling  :s
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25492

All purpose lounge board to plug into a HS7 monitor. Pretty good for guitar and bass.

I am missing my favourite fuzz though so I might end up redoing it on a larger board.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

IMG_4767.jpeg 396.9K
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 1407
    :) soma1975 said:
    Nice. Not much you can't do with that board. 
    It worked a treat last night. My mate lent me the Fuzz war, and it’s great so I’ve just ordered one.
       Only quandary now is I use the Timmy as my solo boost, but tonight I found my Marshall Bluesbreaker seems to do a better job. They can both boost the mids to cut through for solo’s, but the Bluesbreaker seems to have a better voice/character to it. Problem is it’s too big for the board. I have a bigger pedalboard or I keep the wah in my gig bag…first world problems though, no biggie
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • StuartMac290StuartMac290 Frets: 1549
    A wee tweak to my studio board for latest session. The Pulse was swapped in and out with the Supatrem.

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4903
    PC_Dave said:
    Finally finished… it’s taken a while to get here, and I’m not happy with the audio cable routing, but it’ll be fine. I don’t need any more pedals, I don’t need any more pedals, I don’t need anymore pedals…

Nice.  How do you find the lightspeed compared to the Protein blue side?
  • NickBNickB Frets: 301
    New pedals Hudson Broadcast Dual and Fredric Demon Fuzz.

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/53969385748_9b69c0b52e_k.jpg
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4713
    A wee tweak to my studio board for latest session. The Pulse was swapped in and out with the Supatrem.

You are Gassage's older brother no?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I was right. Needed more room for the all purpose board. Might still buy a mini Fuzz Face though.

And I did a “all about the vintage warms” bass board too.

The Accountant’s settings are sensitive and TBH a bigger pedal with pots rather than switches would improve it,  but with careful settings on the pedals before it I can make sure the Accountant threshold is just right.

For vintage output pickups the Jive is amazing. Just adds a little bit of old valve desk tone. Sort of an increase in harmonic complexity rather than drive. 

• LukeFRCLukeFRC Frets: 12

For vintage output pickups the Jive is amazing. Just adds a little bit of old valve desk tone. Sort of an increase in harmonic complexity rather than drive. 

which diode switches do you normally have on? 
    LukeFRC said:

None of them. Just a bit on the gain knob.

• cm01cm01 Frets: 547
    edited September 8
    LukeFRC said:

None of them. Just a bit on the gain knob.
    Is the Jive anything like the Tape Saturation side of a Strymon Deco?  I’ve contemplated buying another Deco, because I love mine set up as you’ve described above and also love it with the saturation maxed which gives a lovely driven tone.  

The Jive is way cheaper and I only need that side so might be a good solution instead of another Deco.
    No idea. Never had a Deco.

• RevolutionsRevolutions Frets: 893
    edited September 9
    Joined a new band, needed a simple drive channel to use over clean. BD-2 added & power supply hidden under board. Do not need the Mooer rat, but I had spare power so figured mooer is more.

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 4105

A few changes recently, but starting to settle down again now.

Wah into tuner, then into the switcher. Then everything has its own loop apart from the two delays sharing. Then out of the switcher to the reverb and finally looper. Cioks DC7 under the hood providing the juice.

Really happy with it (disclaimer: for now!)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 281
    0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Th4fonz said:
    What guitar/amp you using this with? I'm liking my Special Cranker with my baritone telecaster, but not sure about my regular tuned guitars.