SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Pre CBS Fender Telecaster

What's Hot
I'm looking for a pre cbs fender telecaster....don't mind re finishes as long as the pickups are original ...ive got cash waiting for the right guitar ..please inbox me if you have something cheers James.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• GassageGassage Frets: 31586
    I'm looking for a pre cbs fender telecaster....don't mind re finishes as long as the pickups are original ...ive got cash waiting for the right guitar ..please inbox me if you have something cheers James.
    Matey do yourself a massive favour and take your time over this otherwise you may as well burn £7000 now.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6866
    tFB Trader
    Gassage said:
    Matey do yourself a massive favour and take your time over this otherwise you may as well burn £7000 now.
    Wise words indeed @Gassage but in this case @jamesoliver1234 knows his onions here, he gigs a pre-CBS Strat 4 or 5 times a week :)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Yes, sound advice for most of us but as @miserneil says, James has a considerable vintage collection so he'll be alright ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I'm tagging along as a spectator in the thread. James knows his shit, both of them! Ha!

Get your 'sen to Carters in Nashville @jamesoliver1234
  • @Gassage also i have 2 people that would need to see it before i bought it..i wouldnt buy anything offline id need to see play it hear it also.
  • @Gassage also i have 2 people that would need to see it before i bought it..i wouldnt buy anything offline id need to see play it hear it also.
  • didn't mean to send that twice.
  • Panama_Jack666Panama_Jack666 Frets: 3023
    edited December 2017
    @Gassage took his pre CBS around the Mediterranean! Ha!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31586
    didn't mean to send that twice.
    Also I'm always looking so if I see summat, I'll let you know....

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• @Gassage  that's cool
    Does that mean you have 4 people  =)