SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD:2006 Fender Highway 1 Tele £600 SOLD, 2007 Fender Lone Star Strat SOLD £450, Dean Evo £200 SOLD

brownovichbrownovich Frets: 417
edited January 2018 in Guitars £
Hi Everyone,

I'm selling these guitars on behalf of a friend, so collection is either from Colchester or Chelmsford (whichever is easier) or I can dispatch at buyers own risk.

First up is an awesome Fender US built Highway One Texas Telecaster in Blonde. Great guitar, now discontinued but these have become have a bit of a cult classic. Very thin Satin finish allows the guitar to breathe and it has a very smooth neck. I believe the body is Ash, and the rest of the specs are below.

Looking for somewhere in the £600 region for this.

Guitar is in very good condition but has a few bumps and knocks. I've tried to picture the biggest one which is located on the rear but it's difficult to photograph given the finish of the body. There's nothing that's hugely noticeable or doesn't look cool!
BrandFender
Saddles MaterialBrass
Available Controls3-way Pickup Selector Master Greasebucket Tone Circuit Master Volume
Available FinishTwo Colour Sunburst, Honey Blonde
Bolt-on Necktrue
BridgeVintage-Style
Case Includedtrue
Country of OriginUSA
Cutawaytrue
Fingerboard MaterialMaple
Fingerboard Radius12 inch (305mm)
Guitar Body MaterialAsh
HardwareChrome
InlaysDot
Neck MaterialMaple
Neck Profile'C' Profile
No of Strings6
No. of Frets21
Nut MaterialBone
Pickguardtrue
Pickguard ColourWhite
Pickguard Material1-Ply
Pickup Configuration2 x Single-Coil
Pickup Type2 Hot Vintage Tele® Single-Coil Pickups
Scale Length (Inches)25.5
Scale Length (mm)648
String Spacing55
Unique FeaturesAshtray bridge cover

Thanks For Looking!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• The second one up for grabs is this 2007 Fender Lone Star Strat. Fantastic playing and sounding guitar, i'm very tempted to take this off my friend's hands myself!

MIM Strat, featuring a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in the bridge and 2 x custom shop Texas Special single coils in the middle and neck, this does everything from heavy 80's rock to blues. I've currently got the guitars at my place and I can't stop playing Iron Maiden riffs on this thing!

Neck feels absolutely fantastic, nice dark rosewood board which I feel will become rarer and rarer as the years tick by! Plays like a strat should with a bit of added beef in the bridge. Excellent condition. Again, as per the Tele, collection from Colchester or Chelmsford, or I can ship at owners risk/cost.

Looking for £450 for this.

Thanks for looking!
  • And Finally there's this Dean Evo, which I've gotta be honest I don't know a huge amount about! I've done a bit of research and I believe it was made in 2012 at the World Musical Instruments Factory in Korea. Plays as well as you'd expect a guitar from this factory to (where they make PRS SE, Chapman etc), sounds great and has an incredibly low action. Would be a great guitar for someone starting out or looking for a stage backup. Is in very good condition.

No gig bag on this one so collection preferred (Colchester or Chelmsford again), but I can buy a cheap one for shipping at the buyers expense if posting is really preferred. Alternatively I can pack it as best I can before shipping, but once again it would be at the buyers risk.

Looking for around the £200 for this, bit of a bargain!

Thanks for looking!
  • Excellent pictures. This is how to do ads. 
  • Thanks bud! These are some fine looking guitars so it would be a shame not to take some nice pics!
  • Fenders Now SOLD but the Dean is still up for grabs. Make an offer on this, great little guitar and a hell of a bargain!