SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Red Harmony Rocket H56 - £SOLD

BeefBeef Frets: 260
edited January 2018 in Guitars £
SOLD on eBay for £600 (sold it back to Wunjos apparently, lol)

I bought this beauty over a decade ago from Wunjos on Denmark Street. Total impulse buy after plugging it in. Had to have it. Those gold foil pickups really do have a character like no other. 

Anyway, I've got to downsize my collection, and the Rocket just doesn't get as much love from me as it should do. 

It's condition is generally pretty good... but there are a fair few number of scratches, dings, chips and some crazing to the finish. Not sure of the exact date, but it's presumed to be built between 1965 to 1967, and it wasn't in top condition when I purchased it. But it has picked up a few extra bruises along the way. Album below shows them in detail.

I've never messed with the electronics and I'm sure it's all original. The only non-stock piece on it is the output jack, which has been bolstered with a sturdier 'plate' type jack following some repair work done to some cracks in that area. 

It's still a stunner, and could be restored to perfection if you're so inclined - but all damage is purely cosmetic, it sounds ace and it's perfectly playable as is. 

You're more than welcome to come try it out, although bear in mind the solid state amps I have now just don't do these gold foils justice.

Looking for £500 ONO. Collection from Kings Langley (near Watford) preferred, but I'm happy to post too. Just allow me a few extra days to source a box. 

Also have a Stagg gig bag, which I could chuck in for a tenner if you want. 

Here's an imgur image dump to show all the details and scuffs. Any questions just ask!

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments