SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Original 8" speaker from Silverface Champ, needs re-cone, any use to anyone? -FREE-

albanovalbanov Frets: 55
edited November 2014 in Amps £
Having a clear out and wondered if anyone fancies the original speaker from my 1970's Fender Vibro-Champ?  Don't need it anymore so it's just sitting around. The cone is ripped in several places, as well as having a few non-professional patches (tissue paper by the look of it) so it'll presumably need re-coning. Worked fine before the rips got the better of it. 

I know nothing about the re-coning process, how much it costs, whether it's worth the effort etc. So, neither do I have much idea what (if anything) the speaker's worth in it's current state.  Five, ten quid plus postage?  Feel free to let me know if that seems off the mark one way or the other.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump to see if anyone wants this for cost of postage, otherwise it's going in the bin...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom