SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Classic Peavey Basic 60 Bass Combo Amplifier 60 Watt Solid State - Made in USA - £75 O.N.O.

durango55davedurango55dave Frets: 9
edited April 2018 in Amps £

Classic bass amp for sale - the Peavey Basic 60 is a quality, solid-state combo amplifier which is great for bedroom practice, rehearsal rooms and even small gigs.  It's loaded with a single 12" speaker and has a an easy to use EQ section.  Plenty of volume too!

PICS AVAILABLE ON GUMTREE LISTING: https://www.gumtree.com/p/guitar-bass-amplifiers/classic-peavey-basic-60-bass-combo-amplifier-60-watt-solid-state-made-in-usa/1284613358

Having been used predominantly as a bedroom practice amp to date, this Basic 60 is in excellent condition for it's age, with only minor signs of use.  Part of the reason for this is the outstanding construction of the amp - it's built like a tank!  Structurally sound and works great!

It grieves me to part with it, but the reality is that I haven't really used it much over the last 10 years or so and it just sits there in the corner doing nothing.  I even have the original owners manual to go with it.

If you want a solid little amp that will take you from the bedroom up to small gigs, this is a real beauty.

COLLECTION ONLY FROM NORTHAMPTONSHIRE

Control panel includes:

• High gain input jack - used for most electric basses, it is 6 dB louder than the low gain input
  • Low gain input jack - provided for instruments that have extremely high outputs which can result in overdriving the high gain input
  • Pre-gain - controls the input volume level
  • Bright switch - boosts treble frequencies
  • Post-gain - controls the overall volume
  • Frequency controls - Low / Mid / High
  • Presence - passive tone control that adjusts high frequencies
  • Pre-amp out / power amp in jacks - for inline patching of effects
  • Headphone out jack - for outputting to headphones
  • Power switch
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments