SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Keeley 1962 (black face) overdrive - TRADED

JackieB33JackieB33 Frets: 190
edited February 2018 in FX £
Looking to move this on.

It's been my favourite drive ever since i got the Keeley tone workstation a while back.. sold it and instantly regretted it cos none of my other drives came close to the one in that (which is this). Ended up picking one up as a standalone unit, problem solved. 
Only thing now is, since i got the sweet tea there's a bit of a crossover between the two.. and i can get a very similar tone using the angry charlie with the volume rolled back a touch. Shame for it to be just sat there to be used just for lower gain.. it's got plenty of dirt and deserves to be used to it's full potential. 

Will consider trades on other overdrives. Looking for something a bit more transparent and low gain. I'm all sorted for high gain and lead / clean boosts. Just want something that's gonna give me a nice mildly overdriven sound.. and that isn't going to clash with the AC. 

The pedal is boxed, tip top condition. Apols for the stock pic.. will upload some of the actual unit later this evening. But it's the same as the one pictured anyway. 

''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4898
    edited February 2018
    Trades only?
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • rlw said:
    Trades only?
    Gone now mate!
    ''i've not seen a reaction like that in here since George Best got kicked out for glassing a bouncer''