SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT TC Electronic BC410 4x10 Bass Cab & 4 x Celestion BN10-200x 10" Bass Speakers

PHOTOS HERE: https://imgur.com/a/cIMVx

These are both for collection only in Brighton.

Hey guys,

I'm selling a few bass bits to help pay rent ( :/ )

First of all, sorry for black and white photos.  The colour lens on my phone is broken.  I can get my flatmate to take some more photos but needed to put these up ASAP.  On to the gear...

TC Electronic BC410:

Slightly cosmetically worn but still great sounding/fully functioning 4x10 Bass cab from TC Electronic. This is part of the discontinued range of cabinets they did a few years back. It's been toured and gigged a bit over the time I've had it, hence the slight wear in the tolex. It still sounds great, though!

Looking to either swap for a 1x15 or take cash on collection.

Celestion BN10-200x Speakers:

These are currently in a 4x10 Marshall bass cab. Looking to get 4 10" guitar speakers in the cab instead for use with guitar. Will, of course, remove them from the cab before sale.

Really great sounding and relatively light neo Celestion bass speakers. 200w and 8 ohm each. Not massively used, but should be broken in by now. Very good condition.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oops, forgot to mention prices...

Cab is 190
    Speakers are 285
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom