SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fs Tele bits - WITHDRAWN

impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
edited February 2018 in Parts £
I’ve decided I can’t be arsed to build another Tele so I’m selling on some recently acquired bits.

Tele body with Vanson PAF (Alnico 2) humbucker, pickguard, Neck plate, electronics (pots/switch etc), strap buttons, ferrules, bridge and humbucker mounting ring. There will be some minor woodworking needed to fit that humbucker ring (glue some blocks of wood into the corners to attach it) or you could fit a P90. The routing is ugly (nope, not guilty). Made of alder, nice round over on the edges and finished in a stain and tru oil - there’s some ugly wood filler on the top edge (I was going to solid colour paint it). Oh and it’s pretty light too. All in, delivered £35

Harley Benton Tele neck (Deluxe series), maple board, with machine heads and nut. I’ve rolled the edges - very comfy. It’s very straight and appears to have good fretting. No wear. A couple of bruises - I dropped it... twat. £30 all in delivered.

To mount the neck to this body, you’d need to plug and redrill the holes.

Will sell the lot for £60.

Any questions - fire away. Yes I will trade for pedals.
https://imgur.com/a/o3tES

EDIT: Had a snow day... so put it together as a guitar... so not for sale now.
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom