SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Pedals

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited April 2014 in FX £
I've got some pedals that are now surplus to requirements and with spending a bit lately getting some new stuff in for building my first fairly small but effective pedalboard, I could do with regenerating some money and softening the blow.  I am not after trades thanks.

ZVex Seek Wah II

A very nice pedal, lots of customisation here to get a truly unique wah sound.  Quite a lot new, this is used but in nice condition, works fine and comes with box and instructions printed from the ZVex site.  I have also included a settings sheet for how I set it up, however you might find it useless or not to your liking, but you never know.  I set it up to be played with a clean setting.  Looking for £90 posted.

Buzz Electronics Programmable Looper

A nice simple and effective programmable looper to avoid you from having to tap dance.  Has seven loops so you can use seven pedals and program each switch for different combo's.  Purple LED's.  Also has a switch which enables the use of using your amps channel switching too.  It works very well and have only really used to test it from new last year.  I have purchased another one from Buzz Electronics but smaller as the pedal board I will be making will be smaller than what was originally planned.  When it comes to a larger one I will be buying a different more advanced looper for my needs, so this looper is surplus to requirements.  Looking for £75 posted.

All pictures.

Payment by PayPal.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump before eBay, price drops too.  Seek Wah now £90 posted, looper reduced to £75 posted.
  • jaytmonjaytmon Frets: 168
    PM sent
  • Replied, and looper now sold, just the Seek Wah left, here's your chance to save a lot on a new one.
  • Last bump before eBay tomorrow on the ZVex.